Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sajjans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2011, 07:12 PM
    Root canal treatment of teeth
    I have done root canal treatment of teeth before 3 days but my teeth was jerk before done root canal treatment.Was it possible it will be well and I can't loose a teeth?
    Allenda Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Oct 3, 2011, 02:24 AM
    I'm a little unsure of the question...

Having a root canal can mean several visits to your dentist. If you mean that after the treatment was started your tooth sustained trauma of some kind, it really depends on the current status of the tooth, if it is loose or wobbly, the chances are much higher that it would have to be removed. Your dentist can have x-rays taken and judge best on the situation. Dentists' last resort is to pull teeth, and even if this has to be done there are always means of replacing a tooth, implants, prosthetics etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First part of the root canal to kill the root... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I just need a bit of advice. Today I had the first part of my root canal done today, it was supposed to be the whole thing but the root of the tooth was badly infected therefore the anesthetic did not numb the nerve (as its PH sensitive and the infection was quite acidic),so it only went...

My 4 yr old had a root canal and 6 silver teeth put in why [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 yr old had a root canal and 6 silver teeth put in, I didn't think her mouth looked that bad so I don't understand the meaning of the 6 silver teeth!! And will it effect her adult teeth?

After the root canal treatment, why does the sensitivity and tenderness occur? [ 13 Answers ]

I am 57 years old recently I had root canal treatment. Tenderness and sensitvity reocurring. Please give me the possible causes.

Root Canal [ 1 Answers ]

I have a root canaled tooth, #11, that is bothering me. I have had it for over 6 years. I got it xrayed and it showed that the post had fractured the tooth above the gumline. I was not given a choice of options on this, only to extract it. I don't want to do this. I know it can be saved somehow....

Drill bit broke during root canal treatment? [ 2 Answers ]

Had 1st stage of root canal treatment, Dentist at end of visit told me drill bit broke and was in tooth but not to worry. 2nd visit had another x-ray so she could see drill bit and she spent visit trying to remove at my cost. She said she could not remove. She gave me 3 options.Pull tooth out ,go...

View more questions Search