Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 06:05 PM
    Honeywell RTH 7400 ?temp. diff. setting
    :cool: I installed a Honeywell RTH7400 therm. Today and my heatpump is continuesly cycling on, is there any way to change the temperature differential setting on this unit
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2007, 10:32 AM
    See the installer manual that came with the stat or try "Honeywell Thermostats your home expert". Near the bottom of this post
    coolone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 06:47 PM
    I have read the installation and user manuals, also been to the honeywell website and called the honeywell helpdesk (which apears to be in iraq from the help I recieved) and there is no mention of temp. differential or cycles per hour. Please help!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 5, 2007, 05:06 AM
    Here is a link to your stat at Honeywell.

Default - Honeywell Environmental And Combustion Controls

Type in you model number at the bottom right.

Your answer is under cycle rate in the install manual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell Rth 7500d [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all,, I have just installed a new digital thermostat and it is working fine but it is 'cold' in my house,, now this may seem confusing but the thermostat is working turning on and off like it should but lets say I have it set on 80, it does reach 80 on the thermostat but is like 65 in...

Honeywell RTH 7400 Thermostat wiring for Heat Pump (Rheem) [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to hook up a Honeywell RTH 7400 Tstat to the existing Rheem HVAC in my house. Currently using Rheem thermostat that came with the house (non-programmeable, using mercury tubes). Heating is provided by a heat pump as well as Natural gas furnace for aux heating (besides the air...

Honeywell rth 230B thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Need part no. and location of dealer for replacement filters, as my filter light is on. Also need instructions on replacing.

Honeywell RTH 230 B programming [ 1 Answers ]

Our thermostat has capability to program for 4 "zones" or times. We have cleared zones 2, 3, & 4 and only wish to use zone 1 for A/C. When reducing the temperature setting in zone 1 below the actual temperature in an effort to get the A/C to kick in, the thermostat will revert to Zone 4 (by...

Installing Honeywell RTH 230B [ 2 Answers ]

I know there have been multiple posts regarding this stat. I've collected them and have them as reference. I was hoping to do this right the first time rather than have to troubleshoot. The RTH230B is replacing an older Honeywell mercury stat that has 4 wires: W1-white G- green Rh-red...

View more questions Search