Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wanna-be-brunette14 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 05:08 PM
    Acne , blackheads! Scarred skin
    OMG I have the worst skin I have scars from my acne acne all over and blackheads. It's horrible! I try my best to cover up with makeup but it doesn't even look any better because people always say I wear too much and it looks bad. What can I do it's really awful!!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 4, 2007, 04:01 PM
    If you have mild to moderate acne, try using over-the counter products that contain benzoyl peroxide, resorcinol, salicylic acid or sulfur to help treat your acne.

As for the acne scars, you can use bleaching creams to help fade them. Microdermabrasion kits or glycolic peels can also reduce acne scarring. If you have blackheads, you could use alpha hydroxy creams. It will help exfoliate your skin and remove the blackheads and help prevent acne out breaks. You will find these treatments at your local drug store or pharmacy in the skin care aisle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tip for treating & clearing acne/pimple prone skin [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I have very acne prone skin and have discovered a very simple, inexpensive way to treat and clear acne, pimples, large pores, black heads, and white heads. After only 1 week of use, my face is clear, skin texture is smoother, pores less visible, even tiny eye wrinkles are...

Blackheads.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I have oily skin and have noticed that my skin is very shiny which looks slightly odd.. does anyone know how to remove blackheads? I have tried steaming the lips (thats were the blackheads appear) but my hands slipped.. I squeezed REALLY hard but that didn't work and was quite painful.....

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Scarred skin from razor bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I used to have razor bumps a lot and I used to scratch it like crazy from the itch, but I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to and now I think my skin maybe scarred because now in the area I used to scratch it became a very dark patch on the side of my face and I don't know if there is anyway to...

Skin acne [ 9 Answers ]

Are there any herbal supplements you can take to clear up skin acne. I'm almost 24 and still breaking out like crazy!

View more questions Search