Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irisl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2011, 02:47 PM
    Does cibc have canadian hardship program
    Does cibc have a canadian hardship program for credit card holders that cannot make payments because because of hardship
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Sep 28, 2011, 10:03 AM
    Like all the big Canadian banks, they want at least the minimum payment and they are not very flexible about anything otherwise.

If the situation is dire, you'll need to protect yourself within the law through a Trustee in Bankruptcy. Not that you have to declare bankruptcy, but the Trustee can help you negotiate a payment plan (a Consumer Proposal) your creditors will accept.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chase has low interest Hardship program. Does Bank of America? [ 9 Answers ]

I was able to enroll in the Chase credit card "Balance Liquidation Program". This closed my account and gave me a fixed monthly payment. The balance is to be paid off at 2% interest over a 5 year period. This is a hardship program based on certain life events (divorce, death of spouse... I don't...

Capitol One - hardship program? [ 24 Answers ]

Does Capitol One have the hardship program?

Mexican citizen, canadian student visa, american felony charges on diversion program [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a mexican citizen with a valid student visa for Canada. While in holidays in Miami, Fl going on a cruise, I got busted by Customs and Border Patrol with drugs and I was handed over to county police. I enrolled in a Drug Court program with a not-guilty plea. The program will last 10...

View more questions Search