Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luckyalfa Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2011, 12:38 PM
    Where can I sell my olive for good money
    I produce a good quality olive oil here in crete greece but don't know a market to sell it to abroad any sugestions?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 21, 2011, 04:17 PM
    You could look into getting it onto the commodities market. That is a world market and olive oil is in demand. You need to seek your govenments assistance to become an exporter.

Commodity oils and fats in the market place

Sep 22, 2011, 02:10 AM
    How do the comoditties work and how do I get the license thanks for your help
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 22, 2011, 03:49 AM
    Here is a link to a commodities trader that may be able to help you located in Greece. I do not endorse this person/company as I have not researched them it is only provided for your information.

Ref:

?Global Commodities Traders Ltd.?-AgricultureSource

Sep 22, 2011, 12:13 PM
    Thank you very much if you are ever in crete stop by azogires I have the alfa café there ill by a raki

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I sell my ex fianc?'s personal property since he is refusing to pay me money? [ 1 Answers ]

I put $2700 towards my engagement ring. We were engaged for a month and a half. He has the ring. Can I keep the items he left in my apartment and sell them in order to get back some of the money he owes me? He is refusing to pay me any of the money.

Once you sell a home of a deceased parent do you have to hold money in an account for [ 2 Answers ]

Once you sell estate of deceased parent and pay off all the debit, do you still have to hold money in an account for any period

How do I sell my timeshare safely without them taking my money? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I sell my timeshare safely without getting my money take?

Should we sell our home to save money [ 5 Answers ]

Hello- My husband and I have an oppurtunity to sell our home and pay off all of our debt and still have a little saving left over. We were going to move into my parents home and they are moving into there 2nd home. We are going to just take over paying the utilites while we are there. Its an...

View more questions Search