Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yveted Posts: 37, Reputation: 0
    -

Sep 21, 2011, 02:11 AM
    What's a good excuse for canceling an appointment with your dentist?
    What's a good excuse for canceling an appointment with your dentist?
    understandme Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2011, 02:15 AM
    As much as you should just go to the dentist as you only get one chance to keep your adult teeth, I would say you have a very irritating cough then it would be near impossible to work in your mouth.

Why do you want to cancel your appointment?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 21, 2011, 02:16 AM
    Why are you asking under Real Estate Law?
    Why do you feel a need for a list of excuses? The list is endless and the validity of each one is subjective, and there are other variables such as how close to the day you canceled and how soon you canceled, and how much they tend to overbook.
    You let your conscience by your guide, keeping in mind that dentists and anyone in a business that depends of filling a daily schedule is trying to make a living.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 21, 2011, 02:33 AM
    I am not making this up, this was under real estate at first.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 21, 2011, 02:34 AM
    Yes it was, but I've relocated it since.
    Sorry should have posted.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 21, 2011, 06:50 AM
    Why do you need an excuse, if I want or need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, I just call them and cancel, I am not required to tell them why
    themisfitkitten Posts: 114, Reputation: 22

Sep 27, 2011, 12:04 PM
    You don't need an excuse or a reason to cancel an appointment with a doctor or dentist--they may recommend that you keep or reschedule the appointment (for the sake of your health), but they won't send anyone to your house to drag you to the appointment. Just be aware that some offices have a policy of charging you your co-pay (if you have insurance) or for the whole visit if you don't call to cancel in a certain amount of time, often 24 hours before the appointment is set.

-tmk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Dentist Appointment [ 2 Answers ]

A little old lady went to visit her dentist but the dentist noticed That she looked nervous, so he decided to tell her a little joke As he put on his gloves. 'Do you know how they make these gloves?' he asked. 'No, I don't,' she replied. 'Well,' he spoofed, 'there's this factory...

My dentist used extream force on a good filling, [ 1 Answers ]

Went to the dentist and he said everything was fine, then at the end of the session when the assistant had her back turned he used extream force on one of my fillings and as she turned back he stopped and said that's all for today. My face felt knumb when I left and now I have pain. Does anyone...

I Was Wondering What Would Be A Good Excuse. [ 62 Answers ]

When people start to ask you questions like "why are you so light now?", "what are you using on your skin to look so fair?", "are you bleaching your skin?", etc.. What excuses would you use that you find to be a plausible answer without really spilling the beans? :p

Good excuse for violating probation [ 2 Answers ]

I have missed the last 2 months of reporting for probation. Now I at my last appointment and I need a very good excuse as to why I haven't reported the past 2 months. Is there one?

View more questions Search