Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ability1127 Posts: 32, Reputation: -1

Sep 21, 2011, 12:53 AM
    What's the price to cook Mid-week paella?
    Hey I'm going to make Mid-week paella (if you follow the link, you'll found out what I'm going to coke) http://www.morrisons.co.uk/Food-and-...d-week-paella/
    - But I got no idea what the price of the dinner is? So could you do me a favor, and help me found out what the price is in Scotland? :)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 21, 2011, 01:00 AM
    Really depends on how many of the ingredients you need to buy..
    Also are you looking at total price, price per serving, price including cooking time and energy..

Please clarify these things for us.

Seeing as this is a supermarket recipe, all of the ingredients will be available on the site itself. Just a case of searching for them.
    Morrisons have the same pricing across the UK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How would you price cleaning a yoga studio 1 time per week? [ 1 Answers ]

How much should we charge to clean a yoga studio weekly

Rented a house and cannot cook for a week now [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We rented a house a week ago and only realized that the gas is blocked and the microwave oven is broken when we moved in. The estate agency said they didn't know about this things but they will solve the problems asap. They said they will get the gas unblocked this week and get a new...

Sifi movie from mid 70s to mid 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I'm trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched when I was a kid. What I remember is there is a women and whoever looked into her eyes turned to stone, she had snakes coming out of her head I think. Lol There was also an Owl (a tin owl I think) And also I think there was a 3 headed...

Price encrease within a week on Mono? [ 4 Answers ]

Well the idiots at mono.net just jacked up their prices within 4 days due to, I'm guessing, this site and more people inquiring about their products. Does anyone Know of any other sites to buy mono on? I won't buy from there again after my order has finished. If they can change prices on a whim,...

View more questions Search