Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knieper123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2011, 07:59 PM
    My bones aren't healing?
    So I broke a bone in my foot. Have stayed off it for 6 weeks and with no shown improvement my doc is sending me back to work... I have also noticed that my piercings healed like around the metal but I took a set of piercings out 2 yrs ago and I just recently noticed that the holes were still there and the jewelry slipped back into the holes with no problem is there a medical explanation? Is it possible that I just don't heal?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 21, 2011, 12:36 PM
    I have ear piercings that have been open for a good number of years; don't use them a lot but when I do, the earring goes in quite easily. It just means the piercing healed the way it is supposed to. Nothing wrong with that.

Do you have pain in your foot, is that why you think it is not healed yet ? Which bone in your foot was broken?

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healing [ 9 Answers ]

Recently Lord rebuked me for my sinful life. I am in the process of cleaning up. Hence battery of my faith is running low right now. I have asked Lord Jesus to recharge it. HE has hooked me up for a recharge free of cost:D. In the meantime a question came to my mind that how do non-Christians,...

Healing from Rape [ 8 Answers ]

I know this is long, but please read it. I really need someone’s help. I was always a pretty heavy girl, so when I met my first and only boyfriend who is a model I thought it had to be too good to be true. He tried to rape me and I broke off the relationship. He kept calling me for months...

Promoting healing [ 5 Answers ]

My 14 yr. old son plays sports and is constantly bruised or has muscle aches and sprains is there vitamins or any alternative to promote healing? I am concerned about giving him anti imflamatory meds

View more questions Search