Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cgreever1957 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2011, 04:32 PM
    Car troubles
    My car was running great when all of a sudden it just quit with no warning, so we replaced the ECU and now we don't have any fire to it, can you tell me how to check and see if the ECU is bad or something else going on?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 20, 2011, 06:10 PM
    What kind of car is it? It could be a sensor like cam sensor or crank sensor. On jeeps they had a flywheel sensor. All of those told the ecu when to fire the spark plugs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I purchase a car from private car dealer, they relase pink slip, can they reposes car [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a car last year juy 2009 for 7,800.00 in CA. paid 3,550.00 cash and ended with balance of 4,250.00 NOTE: on contract there was no due day or payoff day- is blank, I have pay them 3,500 as of today, I am currently unemployd and I pay dealership any amout that is posible. Also a month...

Car Troubles [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2004 Dodge Stratus. I recently put the car into the shop (7 days ago) to have the usual maintenance done on the car. I had an oil change, engine tuneup, and I also had to have some ignition wires replaced. My car silently shut off twice today and the steering wheel even locked up as I...

Troubles: [ 2 Answers ]

Why do troubles and trials exist in this world? HANK :confused:

View more questions Search