Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abuferas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2011, 02:04 PM
    Hearing deviation anomaly
    I did some,may be wrong,exercises to my neck through extension while lying on my back merging over bed edge about40cm out>I rotated my head gently about the spine in clock and counter-clock way.I suffered,though improving,intolerability to some sharp sounds like waterfall,motor cars&motor cycles sounds.It is improving,I would like to know an explanation to this.Thanks.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 20, 2011, 03:16 PM
    Who advised you to do exercises like this ? They sound unusual. Was this an experiment on your own as devised by you? How do you expect us to explain this to you if this is something you devised yourself. What purpose was this for?

Sorry, your post is really inconsistent.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eviction summons hearing less than 24 hrs before hearing [ 1 Answers ]

We received an eviction summons for tomorrow at 1:00 pm. For hearing. Don't they have to give us at least 24 hrs notice for hearing. Plus, we gave the landlord money and had an agreement to pay rest of rent, and he filed on us.

'93 4x4 4.3L(Z?) you.S. S10 Pickup Wiper Anomaly [ 1 Answers ]

I have a short or something similar somewhere in the wiper control or steering column such that the wipers activate once when the steering wheel is turned. The problem is prevalent in hot weather and mostly non-existent in the winter. Anyone know where I should look? I hate to tear into the column...

Weather anomaly? [ 22 Answers ]

Or Global Not Warming?:rolleyes: Today, Jacksonville, Florida, set a new record low temperature that's been in place since 1965. Today's low here was 64 F, which beat the old low of 65 F. I think I'll break out my ski gear... and where's my mittens?:D

Standard Deviation [ 3 Answers ]

The question reads, What is the standard deviation for the sample data below: 154,216,171,188,229,203,184,173,181,147 Round the answer to the nearest tenth. I have done this several times but my answer keeps coming up wrong. Can anyone explain this to me>?

View more questions Search