Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammy76 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2011, 11:13 AM
    Liking someone you're not sure about
    One of my guy friends was a little drunk the other day, but told me he liked me. I don't know if it was actually the truth or just the alcohol (doesn't a persons true personality show when they drink?) but I didn't really respond to him. Mainly because I didn't know what to say. I sort of like him, but he does little weird things that make me find him odd, and I don't think I'm physically attracted to him, but I can definitely feel some sort of "crush".
    But now, I think because I didn't react the way he wanted me too, he's being a little off towards me, not nasty, but not as social as before. But now I think I'm ready to say that I kind of like him too, yet I don't know if he's over me or just embarrassed.
    Please help!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2011, 11:25 AM
    Have you had the chance to talk to him since then. The only way to clear up anything. Is by talking. If you do not communicate with him he will feel awkward around you. You need to let him know what you think too. He is probably embarrassed on how he behaved as well. Yes, alcohol can be a truth serum. Makes people braver to say what is on their mind. Thing is no matter what is said he remembers it and your reaction. Even if there is nothing there, you are obviously friends, which might be awkward in itself. No one wants to make a friendship feel that way. Hope you clear it up with him. Regardless of the outcome.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 24, 2011, 01:46 PM
    I never believe a drunk, but the only way to get the truth is to talk honestly, when you are sure he is sober.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Liking someone [ 5 Answers ]

I been wondering is it OK to date a 14 year who likes you very much and your like 18 and that you like her so much anyway m,y question is is it OK to date a 14 year old even if your 18

Liking someone [ 2 Answers ]

If a guy likes a girl and she likes him back, what are some reasons he may not ask he out or on a date? If they talk a lot on the phone everyday?

Why do I always end up liking her [ 7 Answers ]

Hey... Well in advance I wan to thank everyone who gave me good advice :p... OK its like this I like this girl for a year... than end up I stopped liking her for like 2 months but out of no where she Text messages me and after a while we stop text messaging than same thing happens again she text...

What to do for him to stop liking her and start liking me [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this guy but I don't think he likes me as much. At first I thought he did cause he would let me play with his hair and told me he doesn't let anybody play with his hair the way that he lets me and all sorts of little things like that , that I would catch on to and the thing is that I...

View more questions Search