Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dark_angel_666 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2004, 12:26 PM
    Boys Are So Confusing And Annoying!!
    I went to a concert and met this really cute, flirtatous, sweet guy... or so I thought. Later on when we were about to go our separate ways, he gave me his number, then we kissed and hugged goodbye . So a few days later I finally worked up the nerve to call him. He didn't answer, but called me back a few minutes later. We had an interesting conversation and we seemed to hit it off pretty well again. Well he said he had to go and said he'd call me back later. I'm wondering if by later he meant when I was reincarnated, because it's been 4 days and he still hasn't called me back. He said that he really liked me, and I don't think he would have done all the he did that night to me (nothing totally sexual) . I just don't understand. I mean did he forget about me, lose me number, die? It's making me so upset and angry. Please tell me what to do.
    elrp2 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2004, 08:57 AM
    Chances are he probably does like you to have called you back in the first place. Guys are unreliable and you shouldn't wait around for them to call you. If he's not going to call you or make an effort then he doesn't deserve you. It's his loss, not yours.

If he does call you, make a joke of him not calling you earlier and see what he says. Don't start and argument about it because then he definitely won't call you again!

Don't give him the satisfaction of letting him know it's bothered you he hasn't called. You could just give him a text saying "how are you?" or something like that, just to see if he still wants to talk to you and see where it goes from there.
    greenbeanmeanie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2004, 04:54 PM
    Boys are completely unreliable.
    Well, they are. I understand your predicament, because I have a boyfriend that is phone-a-phobic. I just have to tell myself "Hey, you know what! It's not you ,he just hates the phone." Most guys do ,if you want to generalize.
    So don't destroy yourself over it, and just call him. If it's been fours days then he probably forgot your number, or has been busy.
    Amun Ra Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2005, 11:22 PM
    If it was I, I would call you if I was interested. Sorry, but if he doesn't call back that means he is occupied with someone else, and just not interested until she is gone. You may be just another number in line. Sorry if that was blunt, but...
    WallyD321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2005, 04:53 PM
    Hmm... interesting
    As an old experienced campaigner (I'm 24, lol) I would say that he is interested, probably just a bit shy taking the lead. Us men are funny creatures, we liked to give it all the Barry MacGuigan (That's cockney rhyming slang for big-un) when it comes to women, but deep down we are just as emotional as girls (Okay you do get a few cave-men who wouldn't know emotion if it bit them on the backside!) and find the start of a relationship a real problem. Lets look at the facts...
    1. You met at a gig, you obviously have similar interests (Always good)
    2. He never had a girlfriend with him, otherwise you wouldn't have got together.
    3. He wasn't just after sex, because otherwise he wuld have quickly moved on.
    4: He called you back when you rang, that's the best bit of news as far as a possible relationship goes, he showed a good deal of interest and took the time out to have a conversation with you.
    Now onto the what to do next. There are a couple of possible reasons he hasn't called you back again.
    1: Too shy
    2: Lost your number
    3: Been busy
    4: Has a girlfriend, even though she wasn't at the gig.
    5: Just not interested.
    So the solution... give him another call. I ALWAYS CALL rather than text (SMS or whatever you want to call it) because a text is sooooo impersonal. Ask him how he is and what he's been doing, then if he would like to take you out. If he says yes, great, if he says no, don't bother asking why not, it will sound as if you care too much, even if you do. If he says 'umm, maybe' then put your foot down and say you'll be somewhere on a certain time and day and for him to met you there if he can. He either will or he won't, or if he really can't make it, he'll offer up another time and place. And that's it, you'll either be starting a relationship, or moving on to the next guy. Whatever happens, I hope this has been useful, and good luck.
    Anthony
    Xxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confusing BBT [ 4 Answers ]

Can your BBT drop below coverline and you still be pregnant? I did not think it ever could. I ovulated on 7/24 and tried for a baby then. My BBT rose after that and had been close to 98 for the last few days. Then yesterday my BBT dropped to 97.45. This is usually means my period will start...

Boys [ 8 Answers ]

Thought I pass this on from my daughter............... You find out interesting things when you have sons, like: 1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep. 2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades,...

Confusing messages [ 6 Answers ]

I have been living with my boyfriend for the last year. We got along very well, had a very compatible lifestyle with lots of mutual affection. I was very happy. He has been under a lot of stress lately with being laid off from his high-tech job and unable to find anything, and I was doing my...

Very confusing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Joe, If you're asking about this site, it's active. What's the problem? :o

View more questions Search