Ask
    lexusf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2011, 02:52 PM
    Kenmore self clean locked before removing pan
    How can I cancel self clean as door in locked mode
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 19, 2011, 04:50 PM
    The only way is to turn the oven off. Once it cools down then you can open the lock again. Most locks are thermal sensetive. The only other way to get to it quicker if there were something in the stove that you had been cooking is to disassemble the lock. Not a good idea unless it is an emergency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smelly Kenmore Fridge - How do I access/clean the pan drain? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a bottom freezer Kenmore Fridge (model 59661862101) and a good quantity of milk slowly spilled inside the fridge without us noticing until it really started to smell. We've cleaned the inside of the fridge but the smell seems to be getting worse. I think that some milk may have gone in...

How do I clean a refrigerator drain pan that's glued in? [ 3 Answers ]

My refrigerator drain pan is glued in, but so dirty, I'm thinking about breaking it, to get it out, it's a frigidaire and about 7 years old. Can anyone please me? Thank you.

How Clean Pan With Cooked-On Non-Stick Spray [ 2 Answers ]

How do I clean a pan after it turns brown or yellow-brown with cooked-on non-stick spray? Thanks.

Season/clean a cast iron pan [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all: My wife and I are arguing... again.. ;) Tell us, please... how often do you need to season a cast iron skillet? When washing cast iron skillet does it lose its "season" by virtue of the soap... or does loss of "seasoning" occur over time? Help! As I like my steaks Charred!

View more questions Search