Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shock132 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2011, 06:20 AM
    Honda Three Wheeler problems
    Hi guys, I have had starting problems for some time now and know that it has spark, gas, and compression. I think the problem is the gasket that is attached to the gas tank to apply pressure. When I turn the knob on the top of the gas cap it doesn't make a "suction" sound like it did when I first got it. Could this be the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Honda 4 wheeler won't start even when I spray starting fluid in breather [ 1 Answers ]

4 wheeler is firing and getting fuel but engine won't hit a lick, even when I spray starting fluid in breather.

Honda problems -92 Honda Accord [ 1 Answers ]

:)-----My Honda has a few problems... It was idling up and down on startup if I drove off right away. It would idle like this for a bit and then stop. Now it won't stop... It dies out at lights if I don't keep my foot on the gas a little. I turned up the idle but still no help.. filled up the...

Old W.E Wheeler & Co [ 45 Answers ]

I am courious if anyone would have any idea what an 1890-1900 W.E. Wheeler & Co. piano,serial #11 would be worth? It is in pretty good shape considereing the age. Thanks

Honda Recon 4 wheeler won't run [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: Honda recon will idle in neutral, but when we put into gear it just dies. This happened aftergetting it muddy and leaving it sit overnite:eek: :

4 wheeler accident [ 3 Answers ]

My husband was involoved in a 4 wheeler accident at a friends house in which he hit a neighbors car port post. The people who lived there at the time say that he hit their car instead. They did not file a police report at the time of the accident, and keep harassing us over the phone that we need...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.