Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miabellebell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2011, 04:57 AM
    My sister is terrified she and other members of my family keep seeing black shadow in
    My sister's home has been having strange activity happening from lights going on and off and now a black shadow figure has appeared which is very tall. And her vase has also moved. She is very worried about why this has started happening.a chair has also been moved while in her sight with no explanation. Please all answers greatly appreciated.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 19, 2011, 12:46 PM
    You mentioned other members of the family have experiences as well? Who all has seen what? There can be a number of reasons this has "started" in her home. How long has she lived there before stuff started happening and does she know any of the history of the home? Have there been any sort of religious practices or the occult in the home? Are there children involved in the home?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black shadow in my picture [ 9 Answers ]

My husband took 2 pictures of my dogs and cat laying on the couch. In both, is a black shadow sitting with them. I have also found a picture I took 4 days later of my granddaughter with the same type of shadow next to her. I have done everything to debunk the shadows to no avail. I have used this...

Black shadow outside in the woods? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 23 yrs old and about 3 months ago moved wit my family into a new place The first month I been noticing some stuff like black shadow and movments outside in the woods that thing never leaves the woods till that time that my friend came over and saw it too it was right in front of us walking to...

What does a black shadow mean in a dream [ 7 Answers ]

My sister is in the hospital and not doing well at all. I had a dream something was pushing my head down and I woke up and seen a black figure fly out the window?

Seeing a black shadow being with swords [ 2 Answers ]

My brother is in the marines and is getting deployed soon. He was trying to go to sleep last night when he realized a red light coming from the hallway. Everyone was sleeping except for him. He was scared so he closed his eyes for a few seconds and noticed the light was passed him and heading up...

View more questions Search