Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartbrokekid5 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2011, 10:26 PM
    Will she come back?
    Me and my girlfriend have been dating for one year and 7 months. She is my first for everything and I love her allot. But she says she changes for me all the time and I really never listened to her and when she cried I sometimes ignored her because she did it so much(I know this is horrible) and now she says she (thinks) she likes another guy. We got in a huge fight and broke up and I realized how important she was to me and I didn't know because she was my first girlfriend. We talked a few after that and decided to try and work things out while dating but every time I worried and cried with her she acted like she didn't care. And now I know that I have changed because I know what its like without her. I got her flowers but she thought it was cheesy and said if this never happened I would have never done this and I've tried everything to change her mind. She called me last night and said that I will eventually get over her and she can't date me if she thinks she likes this guy and is confused. I think that she just misses being texted back fast and a lot of attention but I know I can be the I was once(she said that I was perfect for the first year) and now she said lets take a break and not talk for a couple of days and see if I will miss you or not. Then we got off the phone and I texted her and said its best if we just break up hoping I would get a sign that she cared but all she said was yes. So my question is do you think she will come back?
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2011, 10:42 PM
    Don't say stuff just for a test

Who does that? Uhh! Well I guess your young
    It does not matter if she comes back what matter is you moving on with your life

Ok now listen to me. It hurts I know but it's over and it's time for you to go no contact with her and get on with your life,
    Why would you want someone that does not want you back?
    Now adding to the fact that this was your first
    This will be the hardest it's ever going to be my friend :)
    Trust me the first time we really fall I love and have that real girlfriend
    Yeah it's a big thing to lose

But hey we have all lost that first one :) and it's a great thing because you know why everything you leanrt from that relationship adds up to the next so you take the good times from that relationship and move on
    It's not all your fault that you broke up
    You both just grew apart

I know you'll probable ignore most of the advice on here and send her more gifts and text her and play this. Let's see if I can make her jealous games.
    But once you have gotten all that out of your system I hope I hope

You can focus on yourself and let the healing time start

All the best
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Sep 18, 2011, 11:00 PM
    If she has already fallen in love with the other guy, chances of her coming back to you is very less bro.
    If she is just confused, and thinks that she likes the other guy.. prove it to her, that you are really sorry, and will do your best to be her best guy. But don't keep nudging her, that will only put more pressure on her. Tell her your honest feelings, and you wish she gives this relationship another chance. Then stay low.
    Be prepared for the both. Good luck.

Sep 19, 2011, 12:46 PM
    Yah I think it is over she is now telling her old friends everything about me. She was once friends with them but they got into drugs and stuff and now all a sudden she talking to them about me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 19, 2011, 01:06 PM
    Its to late for the first one, and its over sorry. Now take your time and heal and get ready for the second one. I am sure you learned a lot about a relationship, so apply those lessons with the next love. When you have let the first one completely go, and have recovered from your loss properly.

Sep 19, 2011, 02:59 PM
    How am I suppose to find another
    Me and my girlfriend broke up just recently. She was the best girl I have ever meant and the most beautiful as well. No other girls even come close to her so how am I suppose to get over her and find another girlfriend? I want another girlfriend because I like to hangout and have somebody to talk to and to text.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 19, 2011, 03:48 PM
    She was also the first one. Go out and make some friends, both male and female so you can talk, and text, and hangout with.

Geez guy, give this some time to unravel on its own, and your new thread was merged with your old one. No need to start another thread about the same situation. That leads to confusion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Can the IRS keep my back pay for Social Security Disability If I owe back taxes [ 4 Answers ]

I owe back federal taxes of approximately $13,000.00. I have a back payment of approximately $20.000.00 coming from Social Security Disability. How much money will the IRS keep of this money if any, and will they notify me before hand

What form do I file with IRS to take back my taxes they took for back child support [ 7 Answers ]

My ex pays child support sporadicly and never a large amount for three children, he owes 4 years of back child support. This year I received his taxes. Now 2 months later they are telling me he filed a report with IRS that reversed his taxes being given to me and gave his taxes back to him. Now...

Toilet leaking around base, back up into tub when flush, kitchen sink back up [ 3 Answers ]

Seem like everything is back up. Recently I've been having issue with my plumbing all around. The toilet seems to be backing up into the tub and is leaking around the base. I could hear water bubble sound coming up the toilet when I try to run water down the tub. As for the kitchen sink it seems to...

Issue with hot water & pressure for 2 back to back shower units. [ 0 Answers ]

We have 2 levels in the house with 2 water heaters. Hot water & pressure is fine to the entire house (including the upstairs bathroom sinks), however, recently we lost both hot water & pressure to the 2 upstairs showers.

View more questions Search