Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmhummer Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2011, 10:56 AM
    2003 Mercury Grand Marquis GS adjustable pedals
    My adjustable pedals quit moving up or down. I replaced the switch thinking that was the problem. It didn't help. Can anyone help me?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 19, 2011, 04:37 AM
    You need to verify power and ground are also at that switch. If so, then you'll need to see if power is reaching the motor when the switch is pressed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

93 mercury grand marquis troubleshooting [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 93 grand marquis that is in Montana and after a recent cold morning, around 5 degrees, I wasn't able to start my car. I have never had this problem before. Last year it would start in below zero. I took the battery out of my 97 van and put it in the car and could not start the car. ...

Mercury Grand Marquis won't reverse [ 1 Answers ]

My car drives just fine. However, it will not reverse. The grears slip, they won't catch for reverse or park. My machanic says it's some box in the steering coloum, but I want to be sure. What do you think and how much is it

2000 mercury grand marquis [ 2 Answers ]

My interior lights will not shut off I can't even find the door switch to check if it is stuck I finally had to remove the bulbs

2000 mercury grand marquis [ 1 Answers ]

My interior light s will not shut off on a 2000 merc. Grand marquis any ideas?

1992 Mercury Grand Marquis [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the crank sensor lacated on a 92 Grand Marquis with a 4.6 liter engine?

View more questions Search