Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mazajju Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2011, 05:00 AM
    Can I marry a girl who had sex with other person?
    My family looked for a girl and she confessed that she had sex with her boyfriend before.. can I marry her?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 18, 2011, 10:25 AM
    Have you had sex with anyone before ?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2011, 12:31 PM
    Salaams

In short yes you may. If she has sincerely repented her sin and turned away from it. As Muslims we are not to look down on those who are sinners. For we all are sinners. If her repentance is real, then it is forgiven and her slate clean. In Islam, when you repent your sins, it is as if you never committed the sin. Allah (SWT) has forgiven her, and so should you.

Of course this is all if she is a good Muslima and has repented her sin.

ettabe'e Allah
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2011, 09:05 AM
    Sure you can marry her, if she admits and she will not cheat on you, but please respond to Chuk's question, Thanks.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How soon after can a person re marry [ 2 Answers ]

If a person got married and for some reason it didn't work out, and the papers have expired that immigration had, how soon can the person try again

Know the person you marry well [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is so insecure around people he dislikes he expresses anger towards quietly while we are around them. I am resorting to places by myself. Do unsecured people become vindictive towards spouses?

Can a married person marry to a swiss girl ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am here to ask a question for my very close friend who is already married in his country and but fell in love with a swiss girl and swiss girl knows that a man is already married but both are ready to marry each other... man lives in italy and girl lives in switzerland... man was married...

View more questions Search