Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonibell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2011, 03:00 PM
    My trumpet mouth piece is stuck
    My trumpet mouthe piece is stuck after I just used valve oil on it from yamaha.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 17, 2011, 03:09 PM
    Have you tried running some hot water over it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a distressing mouth odour.I have gone to physician who washed my mouth but it' [ 2 Answers ]

I have a distressing mouth odour that any time I talk in front of people,they will start rubbing their nose.This is really affecting my social life strongly.I went to a physician who washed my gum but it's still persisting.It's like the odour is from my breath.Please,what do I do.This is seriously...

With trumpet! [ 1 Answers ]

What do I use to lube the valves and slides? Also how do you stop making a nasty sound when playing?:confused:

Picollo Trumpet [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get a piccolo trumpet (I already play Bb Trumpet). 1. Are the fingerings similar to a regular trumpet, and the extra one opens another octave or soomething? 2. Where can I find a fingering chart on line? 3. What is the best brand (I have been successful with Bachs) 4. Would you...

Clarinet mouth piece [ 1 Answers ]

Purchased a gold plated mouth piece for my son. How and what is the best way to swell the cork. Diameter of mouth piece is correct the cork is too thin to fit snugly. Thanks for the help , I really don't have the money to take it to the shop . I will as a last resort.

Q's for trumpet [ 1 Answers ]

What should I look for in buying a trumpet? Is there a certain brand I should look for? I have a Yamaha Alto Saxophone that's pretty friggin awesome, so maybe a trumpet will be of the same... feeling? I don't know. Like, they say mouth pieces are like, 7a-b-c-d-e-f-g-h? How do I know which one...

View more questions Search