Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knowledge2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2011, 08:59 AM
    Can I travel while on probation for theft if adjudication was withheld?
    I am on probation for a non-violent theft offense. The complaining party was my former employer. There was a negotiated plea, adjudication was withheld, and money is being paid to the complaining party. There was no trial and I was not convicted, nor was I found guilty nor did I plead guilty. I want to go to Italy, London, and a couple other countries.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2011, 02:48 PM
    If you are on probation you will need written permission from your PO to leave the country. And if you decide to leave the country without this written permission you may/will have a hard time getting back into this country. Wait until you are off probation to do your traveling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was wondering willl I be able to travel if I plead guilty to theft under 5000 [ 5 Answers ]

I got caught shop lifting 80 worth of stuff from sears and I got chraged with theft under 5000 in canada this is my frist offence, I was wondering if I will be able to travel to germany if I plead guilty?

Can you travel to Vietnam if you have a felony theft but you are a us citizen? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you travel to Vietnam if you have a felony theft but you are a us citizen?

Travel on probation [ 2 Answers ]

I am on misdemeanor probation can I fly to Hawaii?

Travel on probation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm on probation and my probation is almost over and I want to travel to europe what do I have to do to get permission?

View more questions Search