Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dean9011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 12:23 PM
    New motherboard,and cpu
    I have a cumputer that I just put a new motherboard,and cpu into.I turned on the computer and the board and fans and the cd-rom drives work,but I can't get the monitor to show me anyhting.I have 512 ram installed,tried installing the new bios cd but can't get anything to happen.what am I doing wrong?
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Feb 5, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Could be anything, you need to provide more details, like any beeps? LEDs are on? etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

Problems [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Dustin and me and my girlfriend are in love and know we will marry when the time comes. But right now times are hard with our families, we have snuck out almost three times a week from 1am - 430am and never got caught, but one day change all that. So now a lot that has been underneath the...

Having problems [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was hoping someone might be able to help me. I am using a wireless connection and I am having major problems with it staying connected, I used it on my old laptop and it was very stable and rarely fell over but now it will only stay connected for a few minutes- anyone have any ideas on...

View more questions Search