Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ceeee Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2011, 12:29 AM
    Should I win our friendhip back?
    I am 29 year old gay who has a guy straight friend whom I had sex with. He's the who asked for it and now his attitude changed. Our communication is not comparatively similar just like before. I've been friends with him for 7 months and basically our friendship didn't have any problems at all not until something happened between us. We do talk but its not comparatively the same. What I should now? Should I give him a silent treatment? For me I don't like to live thinking of this miseries. I don't know if its correct to let him go and I walk away. I need you opinion please. Thanks
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Sep 17, 2011, 03:37 AM
    I'm not sure an entirely straight guy would ask for sex with another man, although he could well be just bi-curious. I suspect, he isn't sure what he wants or how he feels about it himself and that is causing the distance in your friendshiip.

If you value the friendship I would give him a little time to work things out in his own mind. Later it might be appropriate to grasp the nettle and say you feel your friendship has changed and would like to get it back to how it was. I would accept things as they are for a while and see if he feels easier after he has had time to deal with his own thoughts.
    Ceeee Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2011, 11:58 PM
    Thanks for your response and I refused when he asked me to have sex that night. After answering "no" I asked him why he wants to do it and he told me 3 answers, 1. he's sober 2. he's curious and 3. that I'm sweet and caring he's treating me like a girl without the boobs, the curves and the *****. And then he asked me if I have feelings for him and my answer was no because I am sure for myself that there's going to be no "us" in the future. Two days passed without me and my friend talking, then after that I sent him an email stating what I feel and then he replie with one liner "you're so sweet"

Now, my question is, should I win him back? He's the one who asked for it. I lied when I told him that I don't love him but retracted my statement after I sent the email telling him that I do but I refused to entertain my feelings because I am sure that there will be no me and him in the future and I'll just rather to enjoy the friendship with him.

Now, I am prepared to take the consequence, I am a good person, if he will continue to be like that I think I'm fine of letting him go because I just want to live my life worry free each day. Please enlighten me with this. Thanks Mate :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I win my ex back [ 146 Answers ]

All threads merged I broke up with my boyfriend after 8 years. He's 20 years older than me, we really love each other. After the breakup, I really regret it, I was hurt and missed him very much because I really love him. I know that I've hurt him for breaking up with him. I called him...

Should I even try to win her back? [ 7 Answers ]

So me and this girl went out for about 2 months. I know it's not a long time, but I really fell for her. About a week ago she told me she wanted to break up with me. She said the reason was because she didn't like me anymore. A lot of people asked why and their reactions were," That's dumb.", or "?...

How to win my ex back [ 6 Answers ]

What do I do to win my ex back

Win 98se back to win 98 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Does anybody know if it is possible to backout an installation of win 98se. A friend of mine installed a USB hub on his win 98 machine and when asked for the drivers he inserted a win 98se disk and the machine tried to go through the upgrade procedure. At some point this upgrade...

How to win your ex back [ 14 Answers ]

Does anyone have any idea on what I need to do to win my ex back? Has anyone here lost there partner then won them back? Any help would be great :)

View more questions Search