Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inkberri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2011, 11:47 PM
    Reciting Quran for the dead?
    Is it permissible for a Muslim to recite Quran for the person who is dead, especially for the near and dear ones?
    soraya.n Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Sep 17, 2011, 01:42 AM
    Yes,muslims always recite Quran in funerals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About quran [ 0 Answers ]

"Allah said, 'I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of Mine.which surah and ayat

Reciting the quran during menses [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know if a woman is allowed to recite the quran/touch it during her menses .Please clarify this according to the sunnah of the prophet(pbuh) Secondly I would like to ask the ruling of non mahram men seeing the dead body of a female which is kafaned and vice versa. Jazakhallah khaira...

Why does it say we in the quran [ 0 Answers ]

Sallam I just wanted to ask in surah waaqiah it says ''we''a few times and as we no allah is only one and he is the creator. It confuses me why it says ''we'' could you please let me no jazakallah.

Reciting Quran [ 1 Answers ]

Assalam Alaikum, This question is for Dr Zakir Naik, I would like to know if women are allowed to recite the quran without covering their head and second are women allowed to recite quran without Wadu during normal days?

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

View more questions Search