Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrshoffer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2011, 09:30 PM
    Yellow discharge
    I am having non-smelly yellow vaginal discharge. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. The discharge is quite heavy. Any suggestions?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2011, 10:12 PM
    My suggestion would be to seek medical care from a family doctor. They will be able to determine if you have an infection or not. Or determine something else going on. Anything like this is better to be checked out in person because it is quite possible if there is something going on medication might need to be needed.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 16, 2011, 10:23 PM
    Yellow or green typically suggests an infection of one kind or another. Time to visit your doctor.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Oct 2, 2011, 06:51 AM
    See your GP honey.

It could be an infection, but if there's no inflammation, itchiness or odour, it is possible that it's just more of a cream colour than some other women. It could be linked to diet, too. But if it is a rather strong colour, don't be embarrassed to get it checked.

X Dani
    mrsh0ff3r Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 01:03 AM
    Thanks.There is no itchiness , odor or inflammation. I have set up an appointment with my ob.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear stringy discharge over yellow discharge is that the mucus plug [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so when I go the bathroom and I wipe there is a yellow discharge and a clear stringy discharge over it. What does a mucus plug look like? There is no red or pink discharge with it. PS I am 36 weeks pregnant and baby has dropped.

Yellow discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I'm sexually active and I have a yellow discharge and it itches and is very irritated vagistat 1 didn't help what wrong with me I'm scared of the possibilites

Yellow discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I'm sexually active and I have a yellow discharge that I feel coming out and it as a unpleasant odor and it itches and vagistat 1 didn't help so what could it be I'm frightned of the possibilites

What is up with the yellow discharge? [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean if a female has a yellowish discharge and it has a very strong odor and there is also occasional spotting too:confused:

Yellow discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am a virgin, I have yellow discharge! Wats wrong with me?

View more questions Search