Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toilandtruble Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2011, 06:17 PM
    Need to remember a children's movie about sleeping and dreams
    FRom what I recall, a group of dwarf or gnome like creatures go around and put people to sleep with some sort of dust. However, something happens and they lose their ability to do this. I also remember there is a scene at the end where the characters climb a large staircase into a castle-like room. Not much to go on, but any help would be awesome. Just one of those things that I have been trying to remember for years.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Sep 16, 2011, 07:50 PM
    Was it animated?

Maybe,.

Twice Upon a Time (83)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the name of this children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie as a kid where there was some sort of characters (like in mascot costumes) that this which was taking them and I remember one part where she was wanting to cook them over a fire?. and there is a kid who is trying to save them. I think it was from the 70's or 80's

Can't remember a children's movie [ 3 Answers ]

I loved this movie when I was younger and I just can't remember what it was called. I'll try and describe it; In the begginning these little forest animals go on a field trip into the forest and then humans come and spray poison in the forest where the animals are. I think one was a mole. ...

Trying to remember this children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it, but it's been driving me crazy. I remember it was an animated film and the artwork was similar to that of the black cauldron and the sword in the stone. I think there was a little girl as the protagonist and at the end of the movie I remember it had something...

I can't remember this children's movie! [ 1 Answers ]

Starts with a boy about 13 coming home from school. At home talking on the phone he sees in a mirror that a large gift had suddenly appeared in his bedroom. Going to investigate he pulls a tag on the gift that opens it up into some kind of drive through. Also there is a small red car. The boy gets...

View more questions Search