Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Harrymac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 10:18 AM
    I am selling a small building on land contract how do I figure the amount due at 10% interest

Thank You Barbara Campbell [email protected]
    landlord advocate Posts: 283, Reputation: 36

Feb 7, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Are you sure that is what you want to do? A lease option would be much better.

If the individual fails to pay you, you will have to act just the same as a bank and file a foreclosure. This is going to require a lawyer and lots of money and time.

Think about a lease option. Money will come in every month. If the business fails or the person fails to pay it will revert back to you with no strings attached and no lawyer. Think about it.

Are you looking for a simple or compound interest formula?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pay it Down -- if the interest on the debt is LOWER than the interest on Savings [ 3 Answers ]

I have student loans in the amount of $20000. Through consolidation and never missing a payment I have the interest loan at 2.50% (simple interest). Montly payment is approx $100. I am getting an APY no a Savings account at 4.75%. I have savings around $5K and growing. I need cash for other...

Escrow interest va [ 11 Answers ]

What is the formula for escrow interest in VA

Compund interest [ 3 Answers ]

Question 1: If 10,000 is deposited in a money market when interest is coumpounded every month at an annual rate of 5%, the total amount accumulated at the end of a 5 years will be? A) 12,762.82 B) 10,210.08 C) 12,833.59 D) None of these Question 2: What would cost to buy a U.S Treasury...

No Interest in Sex [ 8 Answers ]

Can someone please guide me. My husband and I have been together for 15 years now and recently, well for quite a while, I have had absolutley no interest in sex. I love my husband and he treats me well, but I am just not interested. I am a non-traditional student, and after being in college all...

Interest Revenue [ 2 Answers ]

Globo company accepted a $8000. Interest-bearing note receivable from a client on July 1. The note requires payment of 12% annual interest, and both the principal amount of the note and the interest will be due six months later, on Dec.31. If financial statements are prepared at the end of July,...

View more questions Search