Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lordkathy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2011, 03:12 AM
    Minnesota spiders pictures yellow black stripes?
    Fairly large spider with rounded abdomen. Top of abdomen is yellow & striped, though a brite yellow. Underside has thin yellow stripes 2 of them & rest of abdomen is black. The legs are banded, the bright yellow & black. It is an orb weaver. Has very long thin legs & tiny head/thorax. It was outdoors. The spider I would guess about 1 1/2 inches roughly.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 16, 2011, 06:17 AM
    Does it look like any of these?

common garden spiders - Google Search
    lordkathy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2011, 03:29 AM
    Yes, it does. Looks like the yellow & black one, with the designs on the abd. I do believe it is a garden spider :) thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of ant is red with black stripes around its body? [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of ant is red fuzzy type with black stripe around its body?

Baby snake black with stripes around,white belly with black spots in maryville tn [ 1 Answers ]

Baby black snake with strips around, white belly with black spots in maryville tn

What spiders are brownish yellow and approximately 3 inches when spread out? [ 1 Answers ]

I was about to enter my home and found a brownish-yellow spider on my screen door. Legs and all it was about 3 inches spread out, slim body with long legs. The legs were approximately 1/4 the diameter of a pencil... Does anyone have a clue what that might be?

Small black spider yellow stripes & spots? [ 2 Answers ]

I found this strange little spider in my kitchen today it has a very dark body, with 3 yellow horizontal stripes, and 2 yellow spots on its head. Its about 5-6mm long. Can anyone identify it for me please?

View more questions Search