Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Sep 15, 2011, 09:20 PM
    Driving problem
    Ok so I was driving and I came to a stop so I looked both ways to see if anyone was coming and it is kind of hard to see around the curve in my neighborhood and there were cars parked too so I couldn't tell if there was going to be a car coming. So I drove just a tad up to see but I wasn't in the way. So then my friends mom comes around and I don't know why but she flipped me off. Is she right to do that. Then my friend texted me but never apologized about it. So I don't know if I was wrong because it is hard to see and I can't even see my bumper but I think I was OK.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2011, 09:26 AM
    I'd show your friends mom she's #1 also. But use the appropriate finger when showing her. j/k
    Then when she gets all in an uproar, challenge her to come out and drive in the same scenario to see what predicament you were in at that time.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 16, 2011, 11:06 AM
    Flipping someone off is never right, it is a rude and crude sign that shows the lack of respect for others and poor self control.

While one is not suppose to "enter" an intercession unless they can go all the way though, it is being careful to inch into it, if vision is blocked.

So was what you did exactly legal ? Not really, was it the safe thing to do ? It sounds like it is, from the way you described it.
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Sep 16, 2011, 05:20 PM
    No other cars were having any problems besides her apparently. And also now I have another problem. I told my friend she can come spend the night at my house but first she wants me to go up there and I don't want to, but I don't know how to tell my friend that I don't want to go up their. And I don't want to be rude about it either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Could the timing belt be the problem to the toyota camry powering off while driving? [ 2 Answers ]

I was driving my toyota camry yesterday and it started fine in the morning and it started fine at 12:30pm but once I got down mill ave it shut off on me and it wants to start but it cant. I have never had thhis problem with this car before and now it happens can you tell me what you think that...

Driving on Driving Permit [ 1 Answers ]

HI all, I was caught for driving on a permit w/o a driver's license, and no licensed co passenger besides me. The cop gave me a summon which I can plead guilty or not in 10 days. The fine is $109. If I plead guilty I don't know how many points will be taken off. I have International Driving...

View more questions Search