Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aguilareal Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 02:44 PM
    Toyota 1991 3.0 motor
    Im having problems with my toyo 91 motor 3.0 because I can't find out how to check the fuel pump pression, I couldn't find the location to hook up the fuel pump tester, if anybody knows where is located the exact place to hook up the fuel pump tester Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

1991 Toyota Previa - Code 22? [ 0 Answers ]

I think my 1991 Toyota Previa is returning a code 22, but I am uncertain because when the check engine light flashes for the last time for the second digit the oil light also flashes at or near the same time. Does this mean something other than code 22?

Toyota 4 runner 1991 3.0 [ 3 Answers ]

I installed a new motor 1993 3.0 in my toyo 1991, but I having problems with it the problem is when It is cool It didn't start well until I press the gas pedal several times. after it runs OK I can start it without any problem, I would like to know what is causing the problem, Thanks

Toyota 1991 4 runner hesitation problems 3.0 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a toyo 91 4 runner motor 3.0 and I'd like to know what is the cause of this Problem I took off the intake chamber to replace a hose which is suppling the cold start injector but it started staling & hesitating a lot I did intalled a new intake manifold Gasket but I did take off the intake...

1991 toyota corolla 4afe [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1991 toyota corolla 4 door sedan with a 4afe engine and a 5 speed standard transmission. I am trying to find out what make and model transmissiom that this car came with.

Timing belt toyota camry 1991 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I have a toyota camry 1991 v6 the timing belt broke off and I can't afford to pay a mechanic. Now I'm trying to fix is myself, my problem is the firing order of the cylender and the setting of the timing gear and belt. Thanks in advance hope to hear from someone soon...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.