Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    april877 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Can you regain trust after a break up?
    Hi, here goes. A little background info.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 7 months but we didn't become offical/exclusive tillNovember. He dumped me a few days ago because I told him once again I was uneasy about his friendship with my cousin. I get jelous quite often and moody. He said he had enough & he broke it off. When we talked later that night, he asked me if I ever slept with someone else while we were seeing each other. I admitted I slept with a guy 2 months into our dating. The thing you have to know is we weren't exclusive, we weren't boyfriend/girlfriend, we told each other we were "going with the flow". He was hurt and said he couldn't trust me anymore. He wasnted to know why I didn't tell him before, I told I'm I couldn't, I didn't want to ruin it. I guess I just want to know what you all think. Ty
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 3, 2007, 01:31 PM
    I think you could do better than staying in a relationship with such insecurity and drama. Dating should be fun not hard work and confusion. Be yourself and do your own thing, not somebody elses'
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2007, 08:49 AM
    I find if ironic that you get "jealous and moody" but can't understand why he would feel the same way. When I hear that someone is "going with the flow" I assume that means that we are taking it easy, day by day and not pushing the other into something to soon. I don't assume that means your going to shack up with someone else.

I agree with you ex, I wouldn't trust you either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to regain custody of my son [ 12 Answers ]

My son's father is a habitual liar, dependent on his parents at 37 years of age, still lives at home with his parents and has harassed and threatened me. I used to live with his family shortly before I gave birth to our son, but before I moved in with them he and his mother denied our son and he...

Should I trust him? [ 26 Answers ]

I have a hard time trusting people in general but I'm dating my ex again after 3 years of not talking we broke up the 1st time 3 years ago because he cheated on me and I don't take that crap but I took him back a 2nd time and the same thing happened and now I'm dating him again 3 years later for...

Can I trust? [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I have been getting some mails saying that you have won a lottery... I have selected you from your country to invest money... I m going to die and I've selected you as my... like this. What's all this nonsense... Does anyone give money for free like this? Or Is it true...

How do I trust again [ 7 Answers ]

Hi ;) I am in a lot of confusion. I don't know what to do with my situation if my insecurities have really gotten the worst of me. I have been in a 4 year relationship I have thought of him as my soulmate the love of my life we have a beautiful little girl together. Well recently in April of 2004...

How Do I Get Him To Trust Me Again [ 3 Answers ]

:-[ I am a recently divorced mother. I met the man of my dreams during my separation about a year ago. I have never been out with anyone else, nor been unfaithful in this relationship. This June I quit my job Because of a lot of reasons at that time. I worked at a school and had an income...

View more questions Search