Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjk79 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2011, 10:45 PM
    Wilfredo Lam Gouache Painting
    Hi have a large abstract gouache painting by Wilfredo Lam dated 1955. I am not sure what the values of his pieces are worth. It does have providence and other paperwork. But it is a very great piece of art. But any help is appreciated.

[
    Attached Images

joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 15, 2011, 02:58 AM
    A search of the name reveals many sites about him, along with images of his paintings and the story of his life. Take the painting (or a good picture) along with the provenance (notice that it's not 'providence') to a gallery and ask if they can appraise it and if they are interested in selling it on commission.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a butt joint open up in my lam floor that has been down for about two years. [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to close up the joint with out removing a lot of planks.

What size lam beam header is needed to clear span a 30 feet? [ 2 Answers ]

The beam is needed in a 30x40 garage. We are using trusses that are speced to clear span 40 feet but want the extra support in the center.

Micro lam beams [ 2 Answers ]

12 foot span load bearing wall 2x4,s.this is first floor carrying 2x10 joist for the second floor bedrooms. House is 25 foot wide cape.I plan using 9.25 or micro lam beams two of either.will two 9.25 cover the load

Assembling a micro-lam beam. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all. I have a 4-ply micro-lam beam that I need to assemble. The completed beam will measure 14 foot in span, and 14 inches in height. Since it is a 4-ply, it will be about 6-7 inches wide (I'm not at home now, so I can't measure and give exact dimensions). I was told that the way to...

Lam confussed, could l be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Please help, my last period was on the 13th of November 2006 which makes it 14 weeks back. I did several pregnancy tests in December as well as in January but the results were negative. On the 8th of February this year l repeated the test as l still haven't had a period since November which is very...

View more questions Search