Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamote_R Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2011, 09:01 PM
    Fuse problem
    I got a 1996 honda civic the fuse for the alternator and the VSS keep on blowing every time I change it will do it again I just replace my alternator and my battery a couple of months ago I have no idea where is it coming from? Any suggestion or anything to check so I will know what's wrong?
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2011, 04:19 AM
    Welcome kamote, I would re-check all the wiring that was involved in the alt. change, sounds like one may be damaged. How long does the fuse last after changing? Good luck
    kamote_R Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 05:15 AM
    As soon I start my car after a couple of seconds... what do you think is wrong with it
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2011, 09:42 AM
    You may have damaged the wiring going to or from the alternator, check closely for nicks or cuts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant furnace secondary fuse open fix after humidfier intstall - where is fuse? [ 0 Answers ]

Bryant 383KAV024070AGJA furnace not working after intall of Honnywell humidifier 360 (pered fan). Flashing LED 2-4 suggests "24 v secondary fuse open". How do I replace/reset fuse and how do I wire the Humidifier correctly this time?

Having the same problem 3 amp fuse keeps blowing out [ 24 Answers ]

my question is I have 27.8 volts coming into the fuse holder should I have a fuse that is 3 amp with a 30 volt capacity and or can I increase the fuse

Payne air handler 5amp fuse blown... Ground problem? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a payne air handler(14 year old)... the 5 amp fuse is blown. I replace the fuse and it blew again... I noticed that the 220 ground is corroded and should be cleaned/replaced. Am I at the source of the problem or are the other items to look at be replacing the fuse? Currently nothing...

95 civic AGC fuse problem? [ 8 Answers ]

Please help. I have a problem with the AGC fuse blowing in the panel under the dash. Every time it blows the car shuts off. I have replaced the ignition control module, coil, cap and rotor but it works for a while and then it blows again. Can anyone HELP?

View more questions Search