Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kvbowman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2011, 02:58 PM
    What is this white slow crawling bug on my clothes? It has four brown/black on back.
    I was outside under a tree and had two on my top. The are small maybe about the size of a small ant and easy to smash and kill. I didn't notice any bites. I found another oone today on a shirt. Please help.
    WVFrustrated Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Sep 23, 2011, 11:47 AM
    I'd have to see a pic of it, or much more detailed description. You could take it to local Ag Dept or university
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 23, 2011, 02:38 PM
    We could probably have a better shot at identifying it if we knew what area you live in and had an actual description of the bug.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Black hair back to brown HELP HELP [ 4 Answers ]

I recently coloured my hair midnight black! It a new 3d colour that is black with a tint of blue in certain shades of light. It looks awful. I want it back to my natural colour which is a medium brown. How do I do it?? Help me urgently

I have black hair and I really want to go back to brown. Help? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been dying my hair recently. First, I went to a red color, and then I made the biggest mistake of my life. I DYED IT BLACK. And now, I want to go back to brown. I don't really want to go to the salon. And I don;t want to kill my hair, because it's my favorite part about me. I'm also worried...

Red,White,Black, and Green wiring for Clothes Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I went to the hardware store and purchase a power chord for my clothes dryer. The power chord has 4 wires that connects to the back of the dryer. I know where all of the wires go except the green wire. I am thinking that the green wire is the ground wire. I have no where to hook up the green wire....

Crawling Junipers/ Turning BROWN! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I live in northwestern PA. and have problems with my Creeping Junipers turning brown in my landscaping in front of my house. I have trimmed the brown back, fertilized and everything. This has been going on now for 2 years and I have evn had to replace a couple that died totally this year. What...

Squeeky dryer... brown marks on clothes... brown patch on back [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, my dryer squeeks, I get brown marks on my clothes alllll the time from them getting stuck in the front part of the drum... and today I had to pull the dryer away from the wall... and there is a brown spot on the back. Here is a picture. I'm hoping we can fix this ourselves, I'd hate to have...

View more questions Search