Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emchick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2011, 11:44 AM
    1991 Honda Civic fuel relay
    Hi , I am having a difficult time with finding a comparable relay from the parts houses... the first one I paid for had an open unsoldered contact but looked similar otherwise the second looks exactly the same... the other parts house had one looks almost identical except has two extra contacts on circuit board... can anyone help with the right one?

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Civic 1991 Main Relay [ 1 Answers ]

My 1991 Honda Civic Hatchback is not starting up. The ECU reads code 16 so I figured it was the main relay. I can hear two clicks, but the third one is missing. Also the battery light is on when I turn the key in the ignition. If I crank the keys for about 5 seconds, the car does start, but its...

1993 honda civic cx fuel pump relay replacement where is the relay [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the fuel pump relay located on a 93 honda civic cx 1.5

What does the main relay in a 1991 honda civic control? [ 1 Answers ]

What does the main relay control on a 1991 honda civic?

Fuel injection relay 1991 Honda Civic EX [ 2 Answers ]

I have been reading the advice on home repair of this main fuel relay in the honda civic. I have identical problems and symptoms. My problem is that I can not find the relay. Ive had the fuse block almost completely out, and the relay is just not there, on the front side or back side. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.