Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunny_dee Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2011, 07:19 AM
    Pic took at a graveyard where I live...
    Can anybody have a look at theses pictures please and tell me what you think,thank you
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 14, 2011, 07:20 AM
    Did you post the pictures? I don't see them.

Sep 14, 2011, 07:23 AM
    Yes I put 5 on
    Attached Images

martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Sep 14, 2011, 07:38 AM
    Hi Sunny,

It's been a while. Nice to see you returned and with some interesting photos I see.

I want to download these and get a better perspective before I do too much more.

And a couple of questions,

What kind of camera did you use?

Have you tried more photos in the same place?

What time of day was it when you took these?

Also , weren't you having some investigators check your home out?
    How did that turn out?

I shall return asap

Sep 14, 2011, 07:47 AM
    Hi
    Yes it has been a long time,these were taken by my iPhone,but my friend also took pics on here phone she has a Samsung in the same place and there is nothing on her pic,it was about 4.30 in the 8th of September at the graveyard near to were I stay,the one with the little boy looks like a headstone to me,but it's the shape of the head that I don't get,and the other 2 ghosty figures are strange I can see a monk like figure and a little girl,but again I know there is a headstone there to
    Yes the guy that came to the house was great,he told me a lot of things,after he done the cleansing there was nothig for a couple of weeks,but know it has started again
    Expert

Sep 14, 2011, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_dee View Post
    hi
    yes it has been a long time,these were taken by my iphone,but my friend also took pics on here phone she has a samsung in the same place and there is nothing on her pic,it was about 4.30 in the 8th of september at the graveyard near to were i stay,the one with the little boy looks like a headstone to me,but it's the shape of the head that i don't get,and the other 2 ghosty figures are strange i can see a monk like figure and a little girl,but again i know there is a headstone there to
    yes the guy that came to the house was great,he told me alot of things,after he done the cleansing there was nothig for a couple of weeks,but know it has started again
    What has been happening? And what did the "cleansing" consist of , if I may ask?

Also it may be helpful if you post the pics from the other camera if possible.

Sep 14, 2011, 07:59 AM
    I took my camera with me,it worked all the way to the graveyard,the when I got into the graveyard it stopped working,so I changed the batteries and it still wouldn't switch on,that's why I took them on my phone
    He came to the house and went round all the rooms,he said he could feel a presence in my bedroom,then he came and told me who he thought it was,he was in for about 3-4 hours,then at the end he asked for a table,white table cloth,candles and salt and some water,them we all stood up and he said a prayer,but over the last couple of months my nephew who is 3 years old has been coming to my house,and a few times he keeps saying the man,and I asked were is the man,he said out there,so I asked him to show me and he took me out into my hallway,and I had him staying over last Saturday night and he looked at me and said who's that and I said who son,he said the man sitting there,and he was pointing at the empty set beside me,so I don't know if he see's someone or not
    Expert

Sep 14, 2011, 08:11 AM
    Removed , potential risk .
    Expert

Sep 14, 2011, 08:15 AM
    Removed , see above.
    Expert

Sep 14, 2011, 08:24 AM
    I have to leave for a while but I will be back in about 4 hours. Sorry to have to take off at this point but I will address your last post when I have the time to do it properly.

I will also be going over the rest of the photos , the ones I posted were the only ones I had time to do much with , and it wasn't much.

Again , sorry to have to leave now but I will be back asap

Sep 14, 2011, 08:26 AM
    I knew it was a headstone,but what I don't understand is why it gave the vision of a little boy,bye for now
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 14, 2011, 03:21 PM
    I always feel so left out when I'm not able to view pics that are posted :(

So your nephew continued to see something even after the cleansing? How did this man bill himself? As a member of the clergy or as a medium? Sorry to hear your problem is still going on. May I ask, what do YOU think is really going on at the house?

Sep 14, 2011, 03:34 PM
    I found him on the lanarkshire paranormal web sire,he said he was a medium,the cleansing was done about 5-6 months ago now,and nothing happened for a while,but over the last few weeks my nephew has said the man a few times,and just the odd thing is happening now not as much as before

Sep 14, 2011, 04:45 PM
    Have you looked into help from the church yet?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 14, 2011, 04:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    I always feel so left out when I'm not able to view pics that are posted :(

So your nephew continued to see something even after the cleansing? How did this man bill himself? As a member of the clergy or as a medium? Sorry to hear your problem is still going on. May I ask, what do YOU think is really going on at the house?
    Not to hijack the thread but if your having trouble with that and would like to fix it we do have a great computer section here on AMHD.
    Expert

Sep 14, 2011, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    Not to hijack the thread but if your having trouble with that and would like to fix it we do have a great computer section here on AMHD.
    With highly qualified people like califdadof3 who can pull your butt out of a potential fire

Thanks G

Sunny,

I removed the pics because of potential problems they can cause because of being too informative , clandestine invasion of privacy built right in just like it is in every printer ever made.
    Expert

Sep 14, 2011, 09:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_dee View Post
    i took my camera with me,it worked all the way to the graveyard,the when i got into the graveyard it stopped working,so i changed the batteries and it still wouldn't switch on,thats why i took them on my phone
    he came to the house and went round all the rooms,he said he could feel a presence in my bedroom,then he came and told me who he thought it was,he was in for about 3-4 hours,then at the end he asked for a table,white table cloth,candles and salt and some water,them we all stood up and he said a prayer,but over the last couple of months my nephew who is 3 years old has been coming to my house,and a few times he keeps saying the man,and i asked were is the man,he said out there,so i asked him to show me and he took me out into my hallway,and i had him staying over last saturday night and he looked at me and said who's that and i said who son,he said the man sitting there,and he was pointing at the empty set beside me,so i don't know if he see's someone or not

When this happens what is your nephews attitude about it? Simply curious , or concerned , or scared . How does he react , and is it consistent each time?

I too would suggest that you talk this over with a priest or minister or rabbi , whatever you feel comfortable with and have the house blessed.

This is the single most effective thing I can suggest, be you religious or not , I have seen this work many times and I usually don't argue with results.
    Might this be a possibility you would pursue since the cleansing seems to be wearing off?

If I may ask, and please feel free to totally ignore this question for any reason, did he charge you for his service ?
    I am doing some comparison research and am curious about what they feel they do is worth.

Sep 15, 2011, 08:13 AM
    My friend wanted to get a preist to the house but I was to scared of the out come

Sep 15, 2011, 01:30 PM
    Well, as long as a blessing/removal is done RIGHT, you don't need to fear. I'll be honest, I do hear of more failures due to the ignorance of the clergy member than I hear of success and that really makes me angry. That is why it is important to find one who has EXPERIENCE in this area. What Martini said was in the back of my mind as well... I'm curious how your nephew is reacting when he sees this man.

Sep 15, 2011, 01:36 PM
    It doesn't seem to bother him at all,he just says the man,and when I ask him were is he,he will point to him,but he is very calm about it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is recitation of Quran is allowed in or near graveyard? [ 0 Answers ]

One of my friend said that reciting of Holy Quran is allowed in or near graveyard. And other said it is not allowed.

Is recitation of Quran is allowed in or near graveyard? [ 0 Answers ]

My uncle says that reciting the Quran pak is not allowed in graveyard. Is this is a true statement. One said reciting is allowed. I want to confirm this problem by clearing through hadis pak , sunnat e nabvi and sayings of Quran.

Graveyard [ 1 Answers ]

What a woman can go to graveyard?

What is the song that plays in the movie The Number 23 in the graveyard? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know where to get that haunting song in the movie The Number 23 when the dog Ned leads Jim Carrey into the graveyard and Agatha discovers the book at the beginning of the movie

My House Is As Haunted As A Graveyard ! [ 3 Answers ]

OK This Just Happened A Week Or Two Again I Was Getting Ready For Bed And I Heard something So Im Like Just The Dogs And I Look And There Were The Dogs So Im Like Just My Imagination But Then I Heard It A Few More Times And Again I Saaid Just My Imgination And Then I Fell Asleep And I Woke Up To A...

View more questions Search