Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Sep 23, 2011, 06:40 PM
    Not going to lie I hate paranormal phenomena. I literally walked out of paranormal activity because I was scared (and it was a movie)

Anyway, this interests me because it is a conflict between variables (including technology) and common sense.

I have looked at all of those photos but I cannot get past the fact that the photos were in fact blurry to start with a lot of blur. To me, this explains a lot of what I am seeing... BUT, I am a skeptic.

I am eager to see updated photos with a more decent shot.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Sep 24, 2011, 01:59 AM
    Hi Sunny , and ITstudent,

Skepticism is called for in all paranormal subjects considering 97% of believed paranormal events are explainable... But I've experienced paranormal events and know they do happen.

I would suggest , if possible, use a video camera instead of still photography . On a tripod or stable base a video will reveal much more detail due to the fact you're taking about 24 pictures a second . If something is there you're much more likely to capture it.

How are things at your home ? Anything new?
    sunny_dee Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 11:10 AM
    Can anyone tell me what they see in this picture,this was took on my friends camera
    Attached Images

cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 30, 2011, 12:23 PM
    You mean this ?

Attachment 37473
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 30, 2011, 12:28 PM
    What kind of cameras are you and your friend using? What are you doing to the pictures before your posting them on here?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Sep 30, 2011, 04:26 PM
    Hi Sunny.

The problem with trying to analyze anything from your photos so far is they are grainy (low resolution) and not well focused.

This combination can cause any photo to appear as if it contains ghostly images , UFO's or bigfoot hiding in the bushes.

When I first looked I did notice what could be taken for human like figures near the center. Then it seemed there are faces and figures almost everywhere you look.

Between the focus and resolution aspects of the cameras you have used it would be next to impossible to get any definitive answers with those cameras.
    But they do make some interesting pictures that would be fun to compare with video or a higher resolution camera with better focus.

Video is much better if you have access to one.

Homelife OK?
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 30, 2011, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    Hi Sunny.

The problem with trying to analyze anything from your photos so far is they are grainy (low resolution) and not well focused.

This combination can cause any photo to appear as if it contains ghostly images , UFO's or bigfoot hiding in the bushes.

When I first looked I did notice what could be taken for human like figures near the center. Then it seemed there are faces and figures almost everywhere you look.

Between the focus and resolution aspects of the cameras you have used it would be next to impossible to get any definitive answers with those cameras.
    But they do make some interesting pictures that would be fun to compare with video or a higher resolution camera with better focus.

Video is much better if you have access to one.

Homelife ok?

A quality picture works well too but it has to be clear to see actual definition. I pushed that picture and reposted it. It is not in its original form only to show some of the differences.

Oct 1, 2011, 12:42 PM
    Califdadof3,I am only cropping the pictures before I put them on nothing else

Oct 1, 2011, 01:08 PM
    This is the original picture before being cropped
    Attached Images

Oct 2, 2011, 10:16 AM
    This is another pic that was took last night at a different graveyard,and with a different camera,and it looks like a man standing at the tree
    Attached Images

Internet Research Expert

Oct 2, 2011, 12:41 PM
    I think the real problem is that your using a camera (phone) that doesn't have good resolution and your getting artifacts from it. At 2 megapixels your not going to get a good picture. Is it possible for you to borrow a regular camera and take some pictures of the areas your concerned with?

Something that doesn't blur so badly?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Nov 3, 2011, 10:45 AM
    This is so suspenseful! I keep waiting for more pics! I definitely saw something in the first 5 you posted, not sure on the other ones. They look like they were enhanced some how, but then again, I am not sure what I am looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is recitation of Quran is allowed in or near graveyard? [ 0 Answers ]

One of my friend said that reciting of Holy Quran is allowed in or near graveyard. And other said it is not allowed.

Is recitation of Quran is allowed in or near graveyard? [ 0 Answers ]

My uncle says that reciting the Quran pak is not allowed in graveyard. Is this is a true statement. One said reciting is allowed. I want to confirm this problem by clearing through hadis pak , sunnat e nabvi and sayings of Quran.

Graveyard [ 1 Answers ]

What a woman can go to graveyard?

What is the song that plays in the movie The Number 23 in the graveyard? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know where to get that haunting song in the movie The Number 23 when the dog Ned leads Jim Carrey into the graveyard and Agatha discovers the book at the beginning of the movie

My House Is As Haunted As A Graveyard ! [ 3 Answers ]

OK This Just Happened A Week Or Two Again I Was Getting Ready For Bed And I Heard something So Im Like Just The Dogs And I Look And There Were The Dogs So Im Like Just My Imagination But Then I Heard It A Few More Times And Again I Saaid Just My Imgination And Then I Fell Asleep And I Woke Up To A...

View more questions Search