Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Sep 15, 2011, 02:22 PM
    I enlarged the pics you posted and there are some things I would like your input on.

I did post them previously but found that it is possible to get information from them that can compromise your privacy by disclosing the exact location of where the pics were taken.

It is similar to the micro inscribing all printers mark everything they print identifying the machine.

I will post them again only with your permission. Califdadof3 informed me of situation. I was not aware of it and I am not a beginner.
    But in a case of any potential risk it should be brought out.

The other risk I wanted to discuss you seem to be aware of
    my friend wanted to get a preist to the house but I was to scared of the out come
    The blessing has the potential to cause increased activity .

In this situation though an experienced clergy will be ready to handle it. And it is not a common effect.

Give it some thought and let us know.
    sunny_dee Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 02:28 PM
    My friend wanted to get a preist but I was scared in case things got worse,and I don't want them to get worse as I am a single mother of 3 daughters and I don't want to frighten them anymore than they are
    Expert

Sep 15, 2011, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_dee View Post
    my friend wanted to get a preist but i was scared incase things got worse,and i don't want them to get worse as i am a single mother of 3 daughters and i don't want to frighten them anymore than they are
    That is good parenting and totally understandable.

The option will always be there should you decide to use it.

Have you decided about what you want to do in regards to the pics?
    Or have any questions about the situation? It is a bit odd.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 15, 2011, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    I enlarged the pics you posted and there are some things I would like your input on.

I did post them previously but found that it is possible to get information from them that can compromise your privacy by disclosing the exact location of where the pics were taken.

It is similar to the micro inscribing all printers mark everything they print identifying the machine.

I will post them again only with your permission. califdadof3 informed me of situation. I was not aware of it and I am not a beginner.
    But in a case of any potential risk it should be brought out.

The other risk I wanted to discuss you seem to be aware of
    The blessing has the potential to cause increased activity .

In this situation though an experienced clergy will be ready to handle it. And it is not a common effect.

Give it some thought and let us know.
    Just remove the information before you post it. That's all you need to do. If you don't know how shoot me a pm and I will explain it to you.

Sep 15, 2011, 03:02 PM
    No do what u have to do thanks
    Expert

Sep 15, 2011, 08:45 PM
    I'll make sure the information is off any that I post.

I'll call you califdadof3 if I need to. Thanks
    Expert

Sep 15, 2011, 10:42 PM
    Attachment 37308

Attachment 37309

Attachment 37310
    I see some interesting changes as the pics get closer.
    Expert

Sep 15, 2011, 10:55 PM
    Attachment 37312

This would be at the midsection of "the small boy"

Attachment 37311

A closer look

Attachment 37313[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE

This almost seems like a " find the hidden persons search" I have had several different areas pointed out by people I have shown these to.

Sep 16, 2011, 12:09 AM
    So do you think my imagination is running away lol,it just looked so freaky to me when I uploaded them
    Expert

Sep 16, 2011, 03:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_dee View Post
    so do you think my imagination is running away lol,it just looked so freaky to me when i uploaded them
    Not at all.

Or if it is running away I know a crowd that is going along with you.

There could be things taking place all around us that we cannot perceive with the sensory array the good Lord blessed us with that could "bleed through" and show up or affect our cameras , recording equipment , and occasionally ourselves.

I have friends who spend a great deal of time and effort seeking out the phenomena that may be able to "manifest itself " or somehow be perceived in our plane of reality with some spectacular results.

In a suburb of Salt Lake City there is an old mining town that was almost dead but now is "the place to be" and has gained a reputation as a center of paranormal events.
    Especially the old graveyard (which coincidentally resembles the one in your pictures quite a bit.)

Only in this place it is "orbs" that show up in photos. Almost every photo taken there and not just one or two at a time. It is dozens and sometimes hundreds.
    We have taken pics there almost all of them showing these orbs in varying sizes and colors and states of motion.

But when you get outside the old part of the town , the same cameras show nothing out of the ordinary.
    There have been occasions when all four of the cameras were placed on what would be each corner of a large square facing toward center and the pictures snapped as close to the same moment as humanly possible by the photographers.
    And on some of the photos there are images and orbs that show up on all four pictures creating a "front , back, right and left picture of the same object that is not seen by anyone . Yet it shows up in all four photos very clearly.

I have no idea about what they might be. I only know they appear in specific areas at almost a 100% success ratio .

It may turn out to be a natural form of energy we havent discovered or are not able to detect.
    Like the " dark matter " that makes up the vast majority of the entire universe yet we still can only detect the effects it has on the the other suns , planets and galaxies , which proves it is there, but we cannot "see" it.

There are still limitless wonders and discoveries to be found and questions to be answered about this universe our Lord created for us to live in , question and never stop learning about.

An active imagination and open inquisitive mind are blessings that keep life interesting fulfilling and worth living.

I'll get the rest posted tomorrow as soon as possible.

I am looking forward to going over them with you and hope you keep posting new stuff for years to come... as long as it is good new stuff and not scaring you or the kids like I suspect may be happening now... I know how scary it can be and how helpless it can make you feel .
    And I know the power of the Lord can stop those feelings and drive away any evil we encounter when our faith is put in his words and works.

I wish you and your children the best.

Sep 16, 2011, 07:12 AM
    Thank you very much :)
    Expert

Sep 16, 2011, 03:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    thankyou very much

Hi Sunny ,

And you're welcome.

The biggest problem we face about the images in the photos is the vast number of possibilities capable of causing this kind of event.

Light strength and source and angle need to be considered. There is the possibility that dust or other airborne particles at a very short distance from the lens can appear as large objects when they show up in photos.
    Combinations of all these factors , and hundreds more similar ones need to be considered before any type of valid conclusion can be made about them.

It seems everyone sees something there and 8 out of 10 pointed out the "little boy" . None had any more information than ,"what do you see in this picture ."
    The other two pointed to the spot and asked , " is that a little boy there?"

I was then surprised when three of the people asked about the "girl" next to him that when brought to my and others attention seemed obvious.
    Any one else see it prior to being told? Suggestion can have the brain filling in details in microseconds.

Attachment 37329

Attachment 37328

There is also the possibility it is a ghostly image .
    But in any case it would take the elimination of hundreds of factors to even approach a conclusion backed by any solid facts or evidence.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 16, 2011, 04:49 PM
    Part of the problem and I mean no offence here is that the pictures were blurry to start with. That can be a problem when looking at it. Most cameras are factory set to the grey scale. About 28% grey. In a graveyard with all the cement and marble it can play tricks on the camera. Has your friend posted their pictures anywhere so we could see those too?

Motion blur in low light is a real problem as it can cause a ghosting effect all on its own. If you can maybe revisit the site with your other camera in tow and just take some pictures for comparison.

Sep 16, 2011, 04:59 PM
    Yes we are going back to the same place through the week,and hopefully my camera will work this time,that's why I had to take them on my phone,as my camera wouldn't switch on,and if I get anything I will post them to let you see,thanks
    Expert

Sep 16, 2011, 06:48 PM
    You are going about this in a manner I would like to see more displayed by more people.

With photos to compare the location and display the different characteristics of cameras can be helpful at the very least.

A side by side comparison of "then and now " pictures can reveal a lot in some instances.

Also if you feel confident and comfortable in doing so... if your nephew points out where he sees the man if it occurs again, take some pictures where he says the man is.
    I realize this is rather pushy on my part so please don't do anything unless you are OK with it.

Again , I am impressed with the way you are going about this.

Sep 17, 2011, 06:39 AM
    This is the same pic that my friend took,and u can see like the head above the headstone
    Attached Images

Sep 17, 2011, 06:43 AM
    This is another pic of the same place and when u zoom in there is nothing there
    Attached Images

Sep 17, 2011, 07:16 AM
    Do you know I have never thought of taking pics when he say's that,I will take some the next time he is over and say's it,thanks
    Expert

Sep 23, 2011, 04:35 PM
    I'll be watching for them whenever I can get here which is not as often as I would like to lately.

Sorry about not getting back to you sooner
    Expert

Sep 23, 2011, 06:12 PM
    Also,
    Keep us informed about what is going on beside the pictures.
    Descriptions from people often can tell more than pictures because of the astronomical number of factors taking place at the time of any photo, plus the brains "hard wired" programming to make sense of input.
    Look for the plausible first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is recitation of Quran is allowed in or near graveyard? [ 0 Answers ]

One of my friend said that reciting of Holy Quran is allowed in or near graveyard. And other said it is not allowed.

Is recitation of Quran is allowed in or near graveyard? [ 0 Answers ]

My uncle says that reciting the Quran pak is not allowed in graveyard. Is this is a true statement. One said reciting is allowed. I want to confirm this problem by clearing through hadis pak , sunnat e nabvi and sayings of Quran.

Graveyard [ 1 Answers ]

What a woman can go to graveyard?

What is the song that plays in the movie The Number 23 in the graveyard? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know where to get that haunting song in the movie The Number 23 when the dog Ned leads Jim Carrey into the graveyard and Agatha discovers the book at the beginning of the movie

My House Is As Haunted As A Graveyard ! [ 3 Answers ]

OK This Just Happened A Week Or Two Again I Was Getting Ready For Bed And I Heard something So Im Like Just The Dogs And I Look And There Were The Dogs So Im Like Just My Imagination But Then I Heard It A Few More Times And Again I Saaid Just My Imgination And Then I Fell Asleep And I Woke Up To A...

View more questions Search