Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nishantmt Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 07:34 AM
    Was it intuition or intention
    Hard to believe but truly true, the thing happened about four years ago.
    I started my business about 5 years before and was really passionate for it to see it grow soon. I need to purchase goods from a person to make the next move but the other side was not interested at all. A night I was stressed about it and just a thought came that the person was crossing the front of my office and was tumbled by a hole. I made my quick move to help him out.
    The next day, unbelievably the same instance happened and when I helped him he thanked me and showed his interest to have business.
    I was astonished with this happening and remember this all my life.
    If you have something similar, please share it with me.
    granit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Kari

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My intuition or his words [ 10 Answers ]

If your boyfriend tells you " If you think I'm cheating, then pack up and leave". He has cheated on me before. Is he saying he is cheating and he wants me to leave, or is it to mess with my head? I want to understand what he really means. I know Im stupid and blinded by love. We have been...

Intuition or what? [ 9 Answers ]

I am curious about intuitions, for my entire life, I could be sitting thinking about something and someone will say something in reference to what I am talking about. For example, I could be thinking about going to get a pizza, when someone around me, whether I know them or not will say I want a...

Should I trust my intuition? [ 6 Answers ]

I just recently returned home to hang out with my ex before he left for New York and now I'm regretting it. I can't stop thinking about him and I thought that I had gotten past my feelings. I want him to know how I feel but I'm afraid of what he is going to say. Should I follow my heart and let him...

View more questions Search