Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Sep 13, 2011, 09:13 AM
    Comment on these Jessica Alba HAIRCUTS...
    I do not know whether I am permitted or not to start such type of discussion, but I saw pretty same in MEMBER DISCUSSIONS, and so I dared to plunge into this new discussion, in which I am inserting the snapshots of my favourite Hollywood diva Jessica ALBA, with different haircuts/styles. My appeal to all who come across it is to just tell which of the 'cuts' suits her the best, and why? And, if you appreciate such discussion, 'agree' with me...

>Messed up IMG's Removed<
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 13, 2011, 01:04 PM
    Really could care less about Jessica Alba's hairstyles. They all look run of the mill to me and not one stands out that does her justice, except maybe the long hair styles.

Sep 15, 2011, 07:12 AM
    Please do not mind, if I stare at her, as she look so cute to me... (Jessica! Are u reading/listening? - Do not mind, please, please, please, but u are such a headturner, at least I think so)

Let me analyse the styles -
    1. Long open hair
    2. Funky locks
    3. Banks and a bun
    4. A knot behind and braided temple-locks
    5. Very short hair
    6. Shoulder cut straight tresses

Out of these, I do not envision any as run-of-the-mill, as all are special, at least to me, and great fashion statements, good head-turners, if there is any word for any beauty, who/which makes your eyes fixed at her, forcing you to turn your head at her, time and again! She looks no less than a fairy, at least when her hair are open and trimmed locks are exposed to your eyes. The very first and the last - both are sooooo CUTE!

Still, if these styles or Jessica Alba (if it is!) are/is run-of-the-mill, I entreat you to mention any beauty, who is tempting, or whose haircuts or hairstyles are worth-mentioning...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2011, 07:25 AM
    To me beauty isn't mainly based on hair. I've found women with short and long hair to be attractive.

Celebrity worship is something I never understood.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2011, 08:12 AM
    I do not understand it either. I noticed this thread or discussion has not really taken off for some unknown reason (sarcasm injected).
    I actually find Jessica Biel 100 percent more attractive anyway. Does not matter how she has her hair she is still sexy. Can not say the same about Jessica Alba.

Sep 15, 2011, 08:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    I do not understand it either. I noticed this thread or discussion has not really taken off for some unknown reason (sarcasm injected).
    I actually find Jessica Biel 100 percent more attractive anyway. Does not matter how she has her hair she is still sexy. Can not say the same about Jessica Alba.
    Thanks for noticing this thread/post, but can I please ask, why is this inappropriate to ask, with all my humility? (As you do not understand, why has it not really taken 'off')
    I have sought apology in advance, if there is something wrong to ask such a question, and am I not hurting anyone unintentionally. My motive behind asking this query is just to know more about beauty, alba and haircuts in general/specific.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2011, 08:31 PM
    No worries, there is nothing wrong with asking questions. Or adding discussions. There are other discussions or threads where tons of people reply or respond. Does not make them any better, but not everybody has the same interest in stars. Just stating that I have more interest in Jessica Biel. Just adding to the discussion. There is no need to apologize everybody has different opinions or thoughts on stars , etc...
    prachikhanna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2011, 12:19 AM
    I like her long layers haircut... she look gorgeous in this...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 26, 2012, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCanada76 View Post
    Boy, I said something far less tame. Gave my opinion and got a reddie! Over a silly thread like this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Haircuts for thick curly hair help! [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is SOOOO freaking thick and curly I really need a haircut that will look good without looking extremely poofy! So if there is any you can think of please pleasee! Leave a comment and let me know

View more questions Search