Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myblackshear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2011, 05:54 AM
    How to change jammed my ignition lock cylinder?
    I have stripped the steering wheel off and gotten down to the cylinder however I can't pull the cylinder out because the key won't turn all the way to the accessory position I've got to Collage kid and no car please help!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2011, 07:04 AM
    It would help a lot if you told us what kind of car it is. They don't all come out the same way.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 13, 2011, 07:04 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...le-303903.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to replace the Ignition Lock Cylinder on a 97 avalon [ 1 Answers ]

I see your answer on how to replace the Ignition Lock Cylinder on a 97 avalon is it the same for a 95? I'm not a mechanic but pretty good with my hands and comfortable enough. Is this something I can do on my own or do I have to take to a dealer? My key will not turn past the lock position. I'm...

'81 accord Ignition lock cylinder [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a replacement ignition lock cylinder for my '81 accord and was reading the instructions on how to change it out with the old one. Anyway, it said to insert the key and turn to the 'ON' position in order to line up the roll pin to disengage the old lock. If I had the key to turn the lock,...

1990 honda civic ignition lock cylinder [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to change out an ignition lock cylinder on a 1990 honda civic-standard. Help me in getting it out. >Moved from Forum Help<

Cylinder Lock Altima 97 [ 2 Answers ]

I need to replace the cylinder lock I bought for my Nissan altima GXE 1997 but it seems too difficult to do. I don't have the diagramas or schematics and the piece does not have intallation instructions. I'm doing this because my wife lost the ignition key and the locksmith charges over a 100 bucks...

Key won't turn after installing new ignition lock cylinder [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I own a 1996 honda hatchback. My car required a new ignition lock cylinder. I ordered one off line and went about replacing it. I managed to get it installed. But my problem is after I connect the ignition switch to my new ignition lock cylinder my car won't allow me to turn my key all...

View more questions Search