Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hopefulove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2011, 10:30 PM
    Is It Possible that I am pregnant?
    My last period was aug. 21st it only lasts three days and I'm on a 26 day cycle so my ovulation dates were aug.31st-sept. 4th, well I had sex sept 4th night and it went into the next day sept. 5th and he did "finish" inside me. I have more then one question, since it went into the next day (the 5th) is it possible to still get pregnant? Or is the egg gone after 12 sept 4th? (that sounds silly but really need to know) also my period is in a week sept 16th and I've had very mild cramps here and there is that a sign of pregnancy rather then period? And also a couple days ago I woke up one morning and my panties were soaked as if I peed on myself which I doubt I did cause I wouldve known while I was doing it so could this be another sign. Yes I do know I should take a test and I will I'm just impatient until then so if you can help please tell me especially if you are or have been pregnant I would greatly appreciate it. :]
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Sep 12, 2011, 11:55 PM
    I don't know about the rest, but I am pretty sure your egg's don't clock off at midnight because the date changed.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 13, 2011, 04:47 AM
    Agreed, and your premise is faulty. You don't know when you ovulate by the length of your cycle or the number of days of bleeding. You can ovulate at different times each month, and you will have differing general patterns as you age. The sperm have different lifespans, and your eggs may speed down the tube or linger, and you don't know when they leave the ovary anyway. All in all, you can get pregnant any time. And women do.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 13, 2011, 04:51 AM
    Agree, exact dates don't work like that, you can even get pregnant during your period. If you are having sex, there is always a chance of pregnancy. ( happens all the time)

You did not mention any forms of birth control, condoms, pills or others ?

If you are not using any forms of birth control, your chances greatly increase.

So could you be ? Yes of course, Are you ? Only time will tell.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Sep 14, 2011, 12:08 AM
    By the way, if you cannot afford to be pregnant/raise a child, or don't want to be pregnant/raise a child, don't have unprotected sex (or at least use the pill/morning after pills)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could you get pregnant off implanon I miss my period could I be pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I been on the implanon for a year and I miss my period could I be pregnant

View more questions Search