Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    berly895 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2011, 06:32 PM
    What is the cause of busted blood vessels in the finger?
    What causes busted blood vessels in the finger. Mine keeps getting worse each time and it is always the same finger and I don't have to really be doing anythig and it will bust. This time it is black all the way down my finger.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2011, 08:00 PM
    Have you been to a doctor to get properly diagnosed? Could be permanently impaired small capillaries.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Sep 13, 2011, 12:04 AM
    You need to see a doctor, like... a while ago before it got this bad.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2011, 09:25 AM
    Have you had an accident at some point,maybe caught that finger in a door or something similar?
    Perhaps you have done this injury to the same finger on a number of occasions, which has damaged the blood vessels!

Best thing is, go see a Doctor who can have a look and also give you the correct treatment and diagnoses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken blood vessels on eyelid [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any efficient treatment to get rid of blue veins on eyelids and under eye? I started getting broken vessels around my eye from vomiting when I was pregnant from my daughter. She is 18 yrs old now and my right eye looks like a black eye. It's annoying people always asking me how I got the...

Pimple like bumps on finger/very sore/itchy/swollen on finger. [ 2 Answers ]

It started with 2-4 tiny pimple like bumps on my finger. Then it started to get really, really itchy, swollen and very painful. It is starting to get a red spot on it. I had this once before, a few years ago, but this time is worse.

Blood cloting in tip of index finger on right hand. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having some problems with the tip of my right index finger. Sometimes the slightest touch causes a lot of pain. Sometimes its icy cold to the touch and I feel the cold as well and very painfull when washing with warm water. I would appreciate any help or advice you could give me. ...

Popped blood vessels in eye [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have been getting popped blood vessels in my eye for the past 2 weeks. I haven't hit them or damaged them. I've been getting sick for some reason. My heads been killing me, my stomach ALWAYS hurt. I always want to throw up... I've thrown up a few times.. I'm always tired but I get LOADS...

Blood Vessels [ 1 Answers ]

Dear; Can Someone Please Inform Me With The Name Of Organism That Has Longest Blood Veins. Thanks.

View more questions Search