Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krista64803 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 05:22 AM
    Is My House Hunted Or Am I Crazy?
    A couple of years ago when I was about 10 I came out of my room to go to the wash room late at night I glanced down my hall way into my living room and there in my couch was a spirit it was a female and her skin was as if she had been on fire it was horrible then she got up and walked through the table toward me and I just ran the next night I saw her again but this time she had a knife after that night I told my parents and they said I was crazy! So I told my neighbor and she took me to get help after that the hunting seemed to have stopped for a 2 years now it is back I no I am only 13 but now its out of control a week ago I walked into my room my t.v turned off and were ever I go in my house I feel like I'm being watched and 2 nights ago I heard whispering in my room... and I also see black things they have a body of a human but there like a shadow fly across the room I always get cold spots and to make it worse my best friend see them to when she's over last night she picked the phone up while I was sleeping no 1 was there she hung up and heard whispering to and she's said she's saw stuff too! Am I crazy or is this real?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Well Krista, it seems like you do have a problem. I cannot tell you that your house is haunted for sure because I am not there. But, since your friend experienced the problem too, you need to go back to your parents with your friend, and you both need to explain to them everything that happened. If they tell you that you are crazy, tell them that this is not helpful and it is hurting you that they are saying this to you. Tell them that you need them to listen to you and that you are completely serious and who else are you supposed to go to with your problems. Remind them that if they love you, they need to listen to you and insist they need to find some way to help you. Having your friend there will probably make them take you more seriously.

I hope this helps. I am sorry you are so scared. Just keep in mind that if there is some sort of "bad" spirt, they cannot physically hurt you because they are not physically really there. You may also want to go to the library with your parents or your friend, and see if you can find any information about the house you are living in or the people who have lived there in the past.
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Feb 4, 2007, 11:30 AM
    When I was a kid I saw lots of strange things that I think can - mostly - be explained as hallucinations. I haven't really looked into the subject but I suspect that children are often prone to mild hallucinations.

I'm not saying that there is no such thing as the paranormal - take a look at the "mobius strip", it's a simple, observable object that breaks the laws of physics by only having two dimensions - but don't look for supernatural explanations where a mundane answer would fit.

Most likely, it was just a dream or hallucination.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I'm crazy. [ 14 Answers ]

I am very much new to this, but I will try to help others as much as I possibly can while you guys help me. This may take a while, so please excuse the long post. First a little background: I'm 24, I have no friends, have only been on one date in my life, have only had 3 boyfriends in my life...

Am I Crazy [ 38 Answers ]

:o I'm in love with a married man. We've been together for almost two years and we have a child together. I want him to get a divorce and be with me and our son. Am I crazy for wanting that??

Everything is going so crazy.. What to do? [ 3 Answers ]

OK well I am pose to start my period tomm. Jan 3 but I started tonight.. I have been having a lot of signs of pregnancy but being sick.. but the past couple of days I have just been feeling REALLY sick to my tummy.. but I can't seem to vommitt... my period so far is kind of normal.. besides the...

Am I Crazy? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and I have a son that is 14 months old... im not sure when this started but I think it happened when I was pregnant. There are times when I know that I am crazy but I don't know what to do about it. I think I am crazy because I always think ghost are after me. Not really like...

View more questions Search