Hetero-straight
    Bisexual-one can have sex with both genders
    Nosnosna Posts: 434, Reputation: 103

Feb 3, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Breaking it down into the parts, you have:

Hetero: Different or differing.
    Bi: Two.
    Homo: Same or similar.
    Sexual: In this case, either acts involving the genitals or a romantic attachment (or a preference regarding either)

So, putting them together, you have:

Heterosexual: acts, emotions, or preferences for someone with different genitals than yours.
    Homosexual: acts, emotions, or preferences for someone with the same genitals as you.
    Bisexual: acts, emotions, or preferences that are directed at persons with either similar or differing genitals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so sexual? [ 10 Answers ]

Im a 20 year old college student. I was never really a sexual person. The thought of sex and having sex with random girls was never in my head. The first time I masterbated was in 8th grade, I only did it since "everyone else in my grade was". After that it was like I was addicted. I...

No sexual attraction with my girlfriend [ 33 Answers ]

I met a girl about 2 years ago. From the instant I met her I knew she was a really nice girl and someone I would like to get to know. We started dating right away but not a whole lot. I'm a male by the way. My history is basically that I suppose I am an attractive guy and I have had quite a...

Sexual problems [ 7 Answers ]

Hi My name is Michelle and Iam new to this whole ask a question thing. The only reason why Iam doing this is because I have a question that can't just be asked to anybody. My husband and I have noticed something different in his pennis and we don't know what it is. He has these little things that...

Sexual harassment [ 1 Answers ]

I have worked for my employer over 3 months now and I am tired of the sexual harassment that I get from a couple of employees.It is affecting my job and I really don't like working there any more but I am kind of stuck.If I left,it would be very hard for them to replace me.Should I file charges...

Sexual problems [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, It's been a long time and a lot has happened since I last wrote to ask. Here goes, my husband had kidney stones. He had surgery and had the stones removed after 3 months of pain. After the surgery he had a lot of pain in his penis and couldn't get an erection with the normal things like...

View more questions Search