Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StormsHonda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2011, 08:06 AM
    1993 Honda civic is dead after a jump start
    My son got the jumper cables crossed up when attempting to jump start his dead battery. The battery is fine but now there is no power except to his horn and emergency flashers. I'm thinking there is a main fuse blown, but where? When the key is turned on nothing works or lights up. Thanks.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2011, 08:04 AM
    Check all under hood and under dash fuses with a test light or multimeter. It's common in these situations for the ECM and alternator to be damaged.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 1993 honda civic won't start [ 8 Answers ]

How do I check if fuel is getting to the fuel rail in my 1993 honda civic?

1993 honda civic DX would not re start [ 3 Answers ]

My son took his car to school. Had no problem with his car. Went to lunch off campas,came back still everything fine. School ended car would not turn over or crank. I thought battery. I jumped the battery and nothing. I took the 50 amp ignition fuse out and switched it with the 50 amp optoin...

My 1995 Honda Civic will not start. It will not jump start. [ 4 Answers ]

I can push it and it will start. The lights work. Autozone said the starter is fine. Please help TY.

1993 Honda Civic Won't Start - Many Parts already replaced [ 18 Answers ]

Trying to fix my Wife's 1993 Honda Civic with the 1.5 SOHC engine. It died on her and would not restart. I checked and the engine was getting gas but no spark. I replaced the Distribtor Cap, Rotor, Ignition Control Module, Coil and Spark Plugs. After some difficulty the car did refire...

1993 Honda Civic DX won't start [ 17 Answers ]

All right so I am working on this car for a friend of mine, I am new to Hondas. But there is no spark. The distributor was replaced a couple months ago. The check engine light comes on and goes off like normal. I hear the fuel pump turn on and off. I checked the voltage from the map sensor...

View more questions Search