Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2011, 05:53 AM
    I wish mine were that bright! I want colored contacts but I'm too chicken to put them in :o
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Sep 13, 2011, 06:15 AM
    Yea the idea of sticking things in my eye balls doesn't appeal to me either!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2011, 07:12 AM
    There are some awesome ones here: Rainbow Contact Lenses - Compare cheap Rainbow Contact Lenses prices at Shopping.com Australia. Buy Rainbow Contact Lenses Products and Find Reviews |

I'll stick with my nerdy glasses though.
    Dogs Expert

Sep 13, 2011, 08:40 AM
    Ooo those are nice! I like the zombie white and the green ones. I always wanted green eyes...
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Sep 14, 2011, 07:16 PM
    OK, I'll have to go with Shaz on the Boxer, noting what appears to be a slight underbite.
    And the boxy jawline and head, Staffy.
    Pretty muscular, but with fairly lean legs, maybe hound or even sight hound.
    Whatever he is, in any percentage, he is 100% Georgeous.
    :confused:
    Dogs Expert

Sep 15, 2011, 04:35 AM
    Thanks Lady Sam! He is a gorgeous biy, but a pain in my butt! I say that in the most loving way :D I still see American Bull dog. But I guess I kind of see the boxer a bit more now.
    Attached Images

Dogs Expert

Sep 15, 2011, 04:36 AM
    Ohh and the person wearing the ugly shoes and pj pants is my dad lol!
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Sep 15, 2011, 04:54 AM
    *lol*.. failed to notice that, but distinctive now..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When the guy play game to you? [ 3 Answers ]

I did meet the guy in my work place. He came over and see me. He asked my phone number then he text me the days after. At that time, I didn't interested in him, we just talked sometimes on Facebook shortly. After 2 months, he asked me to have lunch then we were going for lunch. After seeing him, I...

The game that an Ex will play on you. [ 4 Answers ]

I hate when people break up with you, tell you to stay away from them and when you give them what they ask for they get upset and say that your wrong for treating them like this. Or they ask you can we still be friends after ripping your heart out, I mean do these people really think they can have...

Do I play the game? [ 5 Answers ]

I met this girl two weeks ago and we have gone on three, maybe two and a half dates together. At the end of the night of the last one we tentatively agreed to go out three days later on Saturday (tomorrow). I texted her the day after to confirm the plan in the spirit of a joke she made the night...

2 can play at this game. [ 28 Answers ]

Hello All... I've found some good information in the existing posts, but am searching for some feedback on a somewhat different problem. The long and short of it is... I have been in a relationship for a year and a half - I love him to death and I know without a doubt that he loves me. We've had...

Do I play his game? [ 5 Answers ]

OK so my ex used me and I have lost alomost all my feelings for him but I would like to get back at him... and apparently I have the chance... I have just started talking to my ex's best mate (well he started texting me now we talk on msn nightly) and he tells me stuff about my ex... like...

View more questions Search