Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kumark31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2011, 12:15 PM
    Haircut suggestion for girlfriend
    My girlfriend has long hair, but I want her to look mod, gorgeous and hot. Which haircut should I suggest her? I am sure she will approve what I say, as she loves me.
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Sep 11, 2011, 12:26 PM
    That's nice, I mean if your girlfriend really loves you, she should.

About hair, I want to first tell you, that neither all ladies look good in haircuts, nor long hair look bad on all. It depends upon person to person, but yes - styled hair - for which the use of scissors can play a critical role, surely look good, nice, lovely, beauteous and attractive, rather tempting. You should suggest a cut, by looking at her face, its structure, her age, her colour-complexion, her job, her nature, and many other things. For example, for a chubby, round face, with fair complexion, the pixie cut, or a cut in which hair hang around, like bob cut will work wonders. She will look cuter. If her face is longer, shoulder cut will do, but - what if she prefers long hair... in that case, ask her to get her hair straightened and trimmed, from ends.

Take some cues from here -
    http://www.ukhairdressers.com/hair_move/

Tell me her facial structure, and I shall try to help, if I can.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 11, 2011, 01:06 PM
    You want. She loves you, not one peep about you loving her. You are sure she will do this for you.
    Good grief. Gorgeous has nothing to do with how long or short a woman's hair is. Work on your own looks. She's not a mannequin. For all we know she might look better with long hair.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 11, 2011, 05:07 PM
    What style hair does she like ? Long hair is sexy to many people, why should she cut it, unless she wants to cut it ?

Perhaps she can go to a professional fashion expert to give opinion from the shape of her face, her complextion and more, what hair or make up would be best.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 11, 2011, 06:50 PM
    It has been suggested privately that I was snarky and perhaps I could edit my response. I read it again, and I feel the same way, and don't mind being snarky in this case.

The last time a boyfriend asked me why I didn't 'do' something with my (long straight) hair was about 35 years ago, but I still remember vividly saying 'What do you want me to 'do' with it, take it out to dinner?'

That boyfriend wasn't usually one to dictate my appearance (we are friends now, all these years later) but I resent men who do. I don't like the rest of the question either.
    lilpoppa Posts: 118, Reputation: 13

Sep 11, 2011, 07:31 PM
    I agree with joypulv, why try to change the way your girl looks. Let her have her own style. You say she loves you and I would hope you love her. Just realize that wanting her to change her appearance as subtle as it may be it seems to me like you want to control your girlfriend, you may not even be aware that you are doing it but you are at least subconsciously trying to enact some form of control over your girl. So I ask again, please let her pick her own style, if you truly love her it won't matter what hairstyle she has. My answer may seem a bit harsh but it's the honest truth the way I see it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New haircut. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello , Hope someone can help me with my qestion. I have had my hair cut short to about under my sholders , I have noticed that its flicks out and I want to know if anway knows any spray or solutions to try to keep the ends of my hair straight. :):):confused:

The Haircut [ 4 Answers ]

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week. "The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the barber goes to open his shop the next morning there is a...

Haircut [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know if you knew how to explain a haircut. It's a long layered cut. It's the one you see that has been cut like the shape of the head at the back, but thinned out at the bottom, almost whispy. It is the newer way to cut long layers. And also what is your best advice for cutting a...

View more questions Search