Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shue5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2011, 10:50 PM
    Why does my truck die after I run it for some time then it won't start right back up
    After my truck wormes up and you kill it won't start right back up
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2011, 06:43 AM
    Check the Water in your Battery.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 11, 2011, 07:03 AM
    What type of truck, is there any lights or warnings, what type of sound or what does it do when it dies ? What type of sounds does it make when you try to start ?

Have you taken it and had it checked for codes?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2011, 10:20 AM
    You say it dies while running?
    Or doesn't start after it has been running?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lifetime movie where kids die in the end when truck blows up [ 4 Answers ]

The movie, I remember pretty vividly. The dad I believe is trying to get custody of his two kids, a boy and girl, from his ex. His ex has short brown hair. She's a bad mom, does a lot of drugs. Has a druggie boyfriend. The dad warns everyone about how dangerous she is. In the end, there's a...

Truck will not start in park all the time , [ 0 Answers ]

truck will not start in park all the time need t o put in neutral to start. Replaced the neutral switch and it did not help. What should I try next? Truck is a 1997 dodge ram pick up 4x4 1500 slt

92 honda civic won't start cel light is on, car does run after waiting long time [ 1 Answers ]

Need help with my 92 honda civic 4 door. When I first start the car or when its cold it won't start, it cranks but the CEL is on, so I would have to wait almost an hour and a half for the fuel pump to turn on and the CEL turns off and I can drive it after. I need help ***!!

85 nissan truck will start and run then dies [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 85 nissan 4x4 truck. It will start and run for awhile then dies and want start back any ideas?

Should I be worried that my mom and dad might die when they are on the road as truck? [ 6 Answers ]

My dad is a truck driver and my mom goes with him to keep him a wake and from getting hurt. And ilove them both very much. Well they only come in for three day's and stay out for two weeks or a month. Well last night I texted them and told them I loved them and missed them, they texted back and...

View more questions Search