Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    04091985 Posts: 86, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2007, 10:14 PM
    Tfdiam.exe trojan virus
    Hi,

My companies system were affected by TFDIAM.EXE a TROJAN VIRUS . When I delete that file permanently in system32 it again used to appear and what happens is it continuously give me a error report and if v close the error report then also it appears again . At last what I did was I updated symantec virus definition and scanned once now the virus TFDIAM.EXE got deleted permanently. Now the problem is if I go to run in the start menu and type REGEDIT or MSCONFIG it says that file could not be found . Is there any solution to re- install those files . If s can you please explain me in step-step procedure :confused:
    Domingo Salomon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 09:08 PM

Hi,
    I had a problem on my personal computer, Days ago I used avast to scan my computer I found out that my computer got 856 viruses, so I delete those virus. But my problem is when I turn on/restart the computer, "RVHOST.EXE is deleted" that message. Appears on the screen. How can I fixed this problem? Thanks
    Domingo Salomon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 09:08 PM

Hi,
    I had a problem on my personal computer, Days ago I used avast to scan my computer I found out that my computer got 856 viruses, so I delete those virus. But my problem is when I turn on/restart the computer, "RVHOST.EXE is deleted" that message. Appears on the screen. How can I fixed this problem? Thanks
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2010, 12:16 PM

Domingo, no sense piggy backing on someone else's post, you can start your own thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Isass.exe virus [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get isass.exe virus off my computer at home that won't boot up operating sys is xphome edition virus was determined by dell case#144804999 just need to know how to get off a puter that won't boot up Heard can do this with xp disc not the restore one, also heard can go into the clock and...

Is cmd.exe under lsass.exe a Virus [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a problem that my internet, now a days, is working very slow. I think I''ve got some viruses in my computer and for that I have installed MCAFEE antivirus and its completely up to date. But still the problem ain't solved. while looking into the Process Exdplorer, I saw that the cmd.exe...

Svchost.exe-21DF826A.pf.. Trojan? [ 5 Answers ]

I know about svchost.exe and its functions, but when I noticed it running from my own profile instead of SYSTEM and NETWORK, I kind of panic. I then started up a search titled, "svchost.exe" to find any viruses or trojans that would disguise themselves as an svchost.exe file,...

Virus/trojan problem [ 10 Answers ]

Hi , Got a problem getting rid of Elitum.EliteBar I've got the removal tool ran it in safe turned of system restore Ran ccleaner and window washer but it keeps regenarating itself Spybot s&d found it I saw the manual removal instructions but they aren't very clear Any ideas how to purge...

I have virus (pwsteal.trojan) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have virus in my computer called pwsteal.trojan and there is only one infected file : c:\windows\system32\explorer.exe and I have norton 2003 and it couldn't fix it or delete it. Then I tried 2 use (the cleaner)but also it couldn't fix it. Also I tried to enter symantec.com but I didn't...

View more questions Search