Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hello.13yrsold Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2011, 11:29 AM
    Getting rid of an infection on my finger..
    Its red swolen numb and still has puss in it. Please help.. :/
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 10, 2011, 12:03 PM
    Are you 13, as your ID says? You should be asking an adult in person, a parent, guardian or school nurse.
    You have an infection, and it will be easy enough to treat, but it needs to be sterile, and treated by someone in the medical field.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 10, 2011, 12:18 PM
    I agree with joy. Red, swollen and are all bad signs. How did it become infected, were you cut?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting rid of infection in finger [ 3 Answers ]

Had a hang nail get infected got the puss out but now still red and swollen and sensitive and numb but not as bad as when puss was there. Want reddness and swelling gone have only been using hot salty water. Any other suggestions

Pimple like bumps on finger/very sore/itchy/swollen on finger. [ 2 Answers ]

It started with 2-4 tiny pimple like bumps on my finger. Then it started to get really, really itchy, swollen and very painful. It is starting to get a red spot on it. I had this once before, a few years ago, but this time is worse.

Finger Nail Infection [ 12 Answers ]

I think I have developed some kind infection in the fingernail of my left ring finger. The nail itself is not painful or discolored, but the skin along only the left side of the nail is very sore and tender and is red and slightly swollen, especially out closest to the tip of the finger, at the...

I think I have developed some kind infection in the fingernail of my left ring finger [ 2 Answers ]

My left ring finger is swollen and purple.. it throbs when I put it down by my side.. it hurts when I touch the swollen side.I put ice on it but it didn't do anything.on the left side its all white along the fingernail.. it really hurts.what do I do?

Swollen finger. Is this some fungal or bacterial infection. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I have been to a adventure trip and spent many hours in water. Ifelt that the skiin attached to nail of my middle finger of right hanf has become loose. I felt burning sensation while eating. A week later it was paining... and since last three days it startted swelling with lot of pain. ...

View more questions Search